EA Forums - Banner

Over 20k in cards and still no coin. Grrrr!!!

After playing this event since the beginning...I have gotten a grand total of ONE gold coin from a gift bag (just a few hours ago) lol.

Replies

• DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited December 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Has anyone actually got a coin from gifts yet? Or is it a hoax just like WD. I ask as I have hit over 20k and still not one lousy coin. Dag namit.

Also I'm at 60k and still have only gotten 1 this way.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    It does appear to be incredibly rare. I was at 29000 before I got one. I'm at nearly 40000 now and haven't gotten another.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I've received six so far! Based on what I'm reading here in the forum, I may be lucky enough to be the exception to the rule.

Edit: I have 47,000 cards. In general, I don't use my elves to collect gift bags. I'll tap all the bags I can see so I can tell who left them, then use my elves to clean up the presents.
  • kjb525
    21 posts
    edited December 2013
    I received one today when I had the elves Hoover up all of the boxes and bags in my town. It's the only one I've gotten that way.
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited December 2013
    46,000 gift cards and 0 coins.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Yep just a tad tight on the old coins hey?
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    32k and have received 2 coins in gift bags....
  • ebenbane
    188 posts
    edited December 2013
    36k and 1 coin from bags
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited December 2013
    I got my first coin from a gift bag on my main town the other day...Got one in a feeder town I rarely play on the first day, figures.
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited December 2013
    You're not the only one
  • katcheson8934
    104 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Im at almost 27k in gift cards and gotten 3 coins from gift bags
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    It's not a hoax. I've received 3 so far.
  • truvoo
    59 posts
    edited December 2013
    I got my first and only one at 35k gift cards. Currently now at 41k so I've got plenty bonus coins. Finally got something worthwhile from the wheel. Got the Yeti.
  • VoodooGirl81
    85 posts
    edited December 2013
    I think I'm close to 20,000 G.C.'s and have never found any coins from gift bags. I read a post where someone found several from visiting neighbors. No, I don't mean by poaching the egg nog bar, I know that's a false rumor.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.