EA Forums - Banner

How do i drop presents? I looked it up but I'm confused....

When you are visiting your neighbor's town, do you see an icon that looks like a gift bag in the upper right hand side of your screen? Hitting that icon will leave a gift for them.

Replies

• Draknost
    13 posts
    edited December 2013
    Unless your friend hasn't downloaded the update you should get a button in the upper right corner of their screen when you visit them that looks like a gift bag with a 5 in it. Tap it and you'll drop a gift bag (supposing you have one to drop). You don't drop presents, just the gift bags and you have to collect the gift bags FROM presents in your town first.
  • xxfreak8xx
    5 posts
    edited December 2013
    There is no button and most my friends towns say 5 presents... I have 96 friends... Obviouslly this friend updated it and has presents...
  • suekistargaz
    36 posts
    edited December 2013
    You are the first person I have seen without a gift card button on the upper right of their screen when they visit their friends' towns. I guess this means you can only collect gift cards and not leave them gifts? I see by your stats in the pic that you have 2 to give.

I play this game on my Android phone. The only thing I see as being different between our two screens is the message on the top left of your screen.

Yours only says:

Daily Actions: 3/3
    Collect Rewards and Vandalize your friend's buildings

An example from one of my friend's towns says:

Daily Actions: 3/3
    Gift Bags Drops 5/5
    Drop up to 5 Gift Bags in your friends' towns each day.
  • mbaron312775
    133 posts
    edited December 2013
    You need to get through the first few quests. At 500 cards I doubt you are there yet. Do the quests.
  • LillyLove13
    75 posts
    edited December 2013
    Have you had the task telling you to drop gift bags to neighbours? If not that's probably why you can't give them yet
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Weird...

Try removing your game and do a reinstall.
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited December 2013
    This may sound a little simple but the drop bag icon doesn't automatically appear in the top right corner. You have to tap the screen once to activate it. Then you can tap it up to 5 times.
  • Rickydevil
    204 posts
    edited December 2013
    I think the op hasnt received the first 3 gift bags yet..you can only start dropping them off after.. ( small quest to drop them off when you have 3 )
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited December 2013
    Rickydevil wrote:
    I think the op hasnt received the first 3 gift bags yet..you can only start dropping them off after.. ( small quest to drop them off when you have 3 )

I think you are correct.

I honestly think we have another troll here.

I think he/she got the task to pick up the 3 gift bags, but only picked up 2 of the ones that the game gives.
    They then went into a neighbours town and took a screenshot to post here for the purpose of trolling the board.

That's my opinion anyway.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Sorry dark that is not correct, His message in the upper left is not complete. Either he has the PT1 glitch and has not done any updates or he has received the message from Lisa saying he can give gifts
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!