EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• chriz297711
    6 posts
    edited December 2013
    ever since the Squidport update came out ive not been able to start any missions, ive built the platform and Three-eyed sushi but nothing else, it hasnt really botherd me but now i have nothing to do i would like to build it, any ideas why?
  • ahillary9
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm having the same issue, I logged on and I got all the prizes but they're not in my inventory and now I'm still collecting gift cards but not receiving the gifts. :( Is there a solution for this yet?? I'm worried I'll miss out on these prizes

barbiejeah wrote:
    Im also having this problem. I got Plow Kings Plow and Costingtons at the same time but i only have 26 707 giftcards. However those things are not in my inventory and i cant find them anywhere
    zoria84 wrote:
    I'm having same problem :( but it said i got everything after the mall to raccoon. Now i collected 6000 for elf home and didn't got it :( It only says that i need a lot for flanders next..
    mchiac wrote:
    Two days ago I had a glitch where I was "awarded" the personal prizes (Raccoon on up) even though I didn't have the gift cards yet. I don't actually have those prizes, and now that I'm at 20K I don't see the raccoon and I'm concerned I won't get any of the other prizes as well. This screenshot shows what I'm talking about. Thanks!

photo7_zps81dc5dd7.png
  • edited December 2013
    Dolejs1973 wrote:
    hey EA Gypsy... I used the holiday wheel yesterday and the spinner landed on the edge of the Snowman... however, it gave me money anyway, which I feel is super unfair as the wheel has landed on the edge of money plenty of times and it's never given me the next prize over... I took a screenshot... please contact me on this?

1505191_10152488210479128_399798632_n.jpg

I had a similar issue to this. Except mine stopped on the section for the Helter Shelter building, but awarded me the $1000 prize.

The image shows the prize that I was awarded, you can see the pointer behind the prize popup actually points to the Helter Shelter building and that is what I should have been awarded. I opened a case on the EA site, but they directed me to post on the forum.

11343535976_b6275ecee2_c.jpg
    11342982924_23e1cfeba7_c.jpg
  • xrubberxx
    7 posts
    edited December 2013

I'm having an issue with the personal prizes! I log in to find that I've received all of the personal prizes, when I really only have 8064 gift cards! I've unlocked them all up to the elf house. All of the prizes are now highlighted and I'm concerned that I wont be able to receive the prizes when I've reached the right amount of cards. I spend a lot of money on this game, and I'm sure other people do as well. The customer service system is extremely frustrating!

Please help :smileysad:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • alicamel
    2 posts
    edited December 2013
    Hiya, I've been having this problem for a while now. Whenever I try to go into Krustyland I get booted out if the game. Sometimes it happens on the loading screen but usually I get in and the dialogue boxes for placing the twirl and hurl ride pop up. I click through about 4 dialogue boxes before the game kicks me out. Can you let me know if there is a fix for this? Thanks!
  • marthiiina670
    4 posts
    edited December 2013
    Hi.
    Was referred here from the technical support at EA.
    They said this is the way to go or some such. So here it is:

I have 2 issues:

1:
    This one has only been going on for about 2 weeks, its an issue with the "Crop Share" quest.
    It tells you to harvest perfection 1 time.
    Thing is since i got that quest, its actually impossible to harvest just that.
    All the other crops work, but not perfection.
    And I also have a vague memory of already completing this exact quest
    a long while back like when i started playing around a year ago.

When you click cletus farm, when the crop has finished growing,
    It disappears, but it doesn't actually get harvested, at least you don't get any xp or money.
    I have tried and retried, it doesn't work.
    Have also tried all the common troubleshooting tricks.
    The "clear cache, cookies, browser history" etc. It doesn't help either.

2:
    This issue have been ongoing since the quest started, after losing a lot of donuts on it on several tries i gave up.
    But since I'm taking up my new issue i thought id mention it. Its about the "Friend quest".

Since you released that quest, i tried at the very least 2 times to pay for it,
    (several round/levels off the quest) on different occasions.
    Since i don't really know anyone, aside from the friend i do have on the game,
    who can/want to play it around here (Sweden), so i figured if i wanted to clear the "get neighbours" quest,
    I had to save some donuts and pay for it.

So i did, but the quest reset itself? At least twice.
    And since i don't really want to spend my real money on the game,
    especially when the donuts just vanished without doing any good,
    I gave up trying for that quest, and really don't want to play in the same way as the Zynga games on fb ended up being like (500+ friends and 24 hour play) since that kills the fun, and is really exhausting.
    I just want to be able to play, in a relaxing, spend-time-cause-you-have-nothing-better-to-do kind of way.
    But its an annoying thing to not be able to neither pay for it to finish, or fill up on enough neighbors.

I figured at first I'd just wait you guys out, I thought that maybe I wasn't the only one with these specific issues, and you release a lot up small updates. I expected it to you know, solve it self.
    But since that don't seam to be that case, i had to lift my Lazy but and tell you about it. ^^

I would very much appreciate If you guys could fix these tiny annoyances and i will be on my merry way.
    Best regards
    Marthina
  • wecarter99
    2 posts
    edited December 2013
    The spin wheel gave me the incorrect prize. It landed on the clause company building but gave me the Lisa snowman. Please help! I opened a ticket with EA but they referred me here.

image_zps5ca80d14.jpg
  • Physaliss
    3 posts
    edited December 2013
    Dolejs1973 wrote:
    hey EA Gypsy... I used the holiday wheel yesterday and the spinner landed on the edge of the Snowman... however, it gave me money anyway, which I feel is super unfair as the wheel has landed on the edge of money plenty of times and it's never given me the next prize over... I took a screenshot... please contact me on this?

I had a similar issue to this. Except mine stopped on the section for the Helter Shelter building, but awarded me the $1000 prize.

The image shows the prize that I was awarded, you can see the pointer behind the prize popup actually points to the Helter Shelter building and that is what I should have been awarded. I opened a case on the EA site, but they directed me to post on the forum.

11343535976_b6275ecee2_c.jpg
    11342982924_23e1cfeba7_c.jpg

This just happened to me too I'm hoping this will get fixed sent an email to ea hopefully they do something.
  • Physaliss
    3 posts
    edited December 2013
    I hope they help us I don't want to miss out on all the Xmas stuff this year due to a glitch :(

ahillary9 wrote:
    I'm having the same issue, I logged on and I got all the prizes but they're not in my inventory and now I'm still collecting gift cards but not receiving the gifts. :( Is there a solution for this yet?? I'm worried I'll miss out on these prizes

barbiejeah wrote:
    Im also having this problem. I got Plow Kings Plow and Costingtons at the same time but i only have 26 707 giftcards. However those things are not in my inventory and i cant find them anywhere
    zoria84 wrote:
    I'm having same problem :( but it said i got everything after the mall to raccoon. Now i collected 6000 for elf home and didn't got it :( It only says that i need a lot for flanders next..
    mchiac wrote:
    Two days ago I had a glitch where I was "awarded" the personal prizes (Raccoon on up) even though I didn't have the gift cards yet. I don't actually have those prizes, and now that I'm at 20K I don't see the raccoon and I'm concerned I won't get any of the other prizes as well. This screenshot shows what I'm talking about. Thanks!

photo7_zps81dc5dd7.png
  • vanswashere
    2 posts
    edited December 2013
    I had the same problem, but so far only an issue with the egg nog bar. I just updated so only have the first two gifts unlocked - the holiday tree showed up in inventory when it unlocked but I still have no egg nog bar. How do I go about getting this... I'm missing out on spin tokens apparently :(
    Physaliss wrote:
    I hope they help us I don't want to miss out on all the Xmas stuff this year due to a glitch :(

ahillary9 wrote:

barbiejeah wrote:
    zoria84 wrote:
    mchiac wrote:

photo7_zps81dc5dd7.png
  • Quints
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have a similar issue. I had only gotten the first 4 items. Then when I came on, it said I had a negative amount of gift cards, and granted me the skating rink and the happy elves ride. Since I could tell it was bugged, I quit out of it and reloaded. When I came back, I had the correct amount of gift cards, but the skating rink and the happy elves ride were highlighted as if they were in my inventory, but are not.

Thanks
    mchiac wrote:

photo7_zps81dc5dd7.png
  • BernicePiotr
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Dolejs1973 wrote:

I had the exact same thing happen. $1000 game money instead of snowmonster, from coins bought w donuts.
  • frinklabs
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    Quints wrote:
    I have a similar issue. I had only gotten the first 4 items. Then when I came on, it said I had a negative amount of gift cards, and granted me the skating rink and the happy elves ride. Since I could tell it was bugged, I quit out of it and reloaded. When I came back, I had the correct amount of gift cards, but the skating rink and the happy elves ride were highlighted as if they were in my inventory, but are not.

Thanks
    mchiac wrote:

photo7_zps81dc5dd7.png

I am also having this issue. I have opened a ticket with EA and I have posted in the other forum.

Let's see what happens.
  • spiderwebs996
    2 posts
    edited December 2013
    I just bought a truckload of 300 donuts, but it's still saying I have 49 donuts. I tried closing and then reopening the game, but it didn't work.
  • historybluff
    12 posts
    edited December 2013
    It tells me theres an error when ever I try to add friends. It searches and finds them but than I click add and it says failed to add friend try again. Which I do but still nothing. Don't know who to talk to or how ti fix
  • kbowman672
    4 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm having an issue with game locking up trying to place skating rink in the town, can someone help me ?
  • airpkbk
    4 posts
    edited December 2013
    Second day in a row I've been given $1000 after the wheel is clearly on another prize.

December 19, 2013 - wheel landed on "Helter Shelter" was given $1000
    December 20, 2013 - wheel landed on "Six-arm Snow-Person" (I don't know the name) was given $1000

User name is "airpkbk". I have screen-captures but can't get them posted here.

These are not showing up in my inventory. Please inform me when they will be there. Thank you.
  • Salimaniac
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    I was given the quest "School's Out Forever", where I'm told I need to "Make Bart Skateboard". When I tap "Do ii", there is no option with that same name. I guess you meant me to make Bart skip school.
  • celticvers632
    2 posts
    edited December 2013
    My bug is on thankless thanksgiving part 9 .im at 8/10 of the click on a turkey ,the prob is its been 3 days now there aint no turkey's to click on.can you reset the stage or send me some turkeys lisa's at 10/10 done thank you
  • sarahrose503
    11 posts
    edited December 2013
    Hi EA Gypsy,

I have been having a problem with the spin coins being rewarded for every 1000 gift cards collected. I should have collected a total of 7 or 8 spin coins by now, but in the task book, the task for spin coins says "1000/1000 DONE". It is stuck on this and will not award me for the gift cards that I have collected. Unfortunately, this problem is a huge disappointment and is deterring me from this event. I would love to be able to receive spin coins again so that I can work towards collecting all of the items on the wheel. PLEASE help fix this problem EA, it has really become quite the annoyance, which is sad because I love this game and have put lots of time and money towards it.