EA Forums - Banner

Anyone cleared the wheel for free yet?

Replies

• hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I have almost cleaned out everything on my wheel. This morning i had spun the wheel thinking i will get more cash instead of one of the cool prizes, but then it landed on the Helter Shelter which made me pretty happy :D Keep in mind that i still need Claus Co, Plow King, MR.Plow, and the Snow monster are the only things i need from the wheel so i can be done with it!
  • Shortyy01
    243 posts
    edited December 2013
    I only need the Claus Co. now and I'm not buying spins unless it gets to the end and I still haven't won it then I'm buying.
  • ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited December 2013
    Just acquired the Ice God and Mr. Plow, so I'm left with:
    Maggie (showing) Homer, Snowball snowmen
    Plow King
    ClausCo.

Anyone else managed to clear all the snowmen out of one spot and none out of the other? Very irritating, that... I'd gotten four snowmen from the same space and assumed they would stay snowmen spaces until I got down to 1... nope. Gift cards appeared, and I went 'ugh, really?'
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Doh-Nut15
    27 posts
    edited December 2013
    Have

8x lights
    yeti
    helter shelter
    Mr plow
    plow king (but no Barney :cry: )
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I got the ice god for my temple! Now it can be an Avalokiteshvara Buddhist temple. Hooray! YAYZ.gif

Spaces I have on my wheel that are not cash or cards are Clausco, a facade space with the Krabappel appt, and a snowman space with Bart's snowman (presumably SLH is in that space as well, once I win Bart.) I'll keep spinning the wheel, but what's left is pretty much gravy; I'm not going to work nearly as hard getting a bunch of tokens for it.
  • Zeosly
    46 posts
    edited December 2013
    I Require: Ice God, Plow King and ClausCo.
  • truvoo
    59 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm almost there. Just got the Helter Shelter today so all I have left is the plow king and some light decorations. Ever since I started playing the wheel by moving the starting point at the money position I've been winning everything other than money.
  • sdv325
    153 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I have collected every single prize available for free. Completed it with 57,000 gift cards. Now i can rest.

Frick i am at 44000 cards and only have 4 snowmen and a couple of lights. Even with Cash in one spot and cards in one other...i have got CASH 4 times in a row. And cards 2/3 previous (bart snowman by fluke)

EA Get Real, stop rigging this stupid wheel already.

• Pyknodysostosis
    14 posts
    edited December 2013
    I had all of the lights from last year. I haven't gotten anything but money or gift cards for 3 days. That's about 20 spins. Almost ready to just quit trying.
  • lauraparr82
    178 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Almost there.

I need:

SLH Snowdog
    Snow Monster

Once I get those I would have cleared the wheel not using a single donut :)
  • nintendanboo
    4 posts
    edited December 2013
    Kinda tired of the wheel now as im just at 54,000 cards and I do all my towns everyday religiously and I still need the goddess snowman, mr plow, plow king, abominable snowman and claus co building!

I need to win mr plow before blow king even shows up and its soo frustrating as I had my 3 spins from towns, 1 from hunt simpsons quest, 1 from a present so 5 spins today and 3 money, 50 gift cards and santas little helper snowman..

I have not got the kind of cash to buy donuts or to buy these if they up after the event ends for premium so for me being on android I want to get this stuff while I can as so far Im frustrated at the damn thing..
  • Ecl3t1c
    63 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Got Helter Shelter last night...all done now! I have about 57K gift cards.
  • truvoo
    59 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm basically done now. Only the plow king left now which is useless to me since I don't have Barney.
  • nintendanboo
    4 posts
    edited December 2013
    Just bagged myself Mr Plow. Almost shouted finally but id have qoken up other half as im supposed to be a sleep xD
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    neuroheart wrote:
    I got the ice god for my temple! Now it can be an Avalokiteshvara Buddhist temple. Hooray! YAYZ.gif

I was thinking of doing this as well! Just need to win it! That, a couple of minor things and Claus Co. I'm really liking the wheel. I'm land and fake money poor, so even if it does land in money I feel pretty good about it.
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited December 2013
    Still need homer mr. Plow, Barney plow king, the helter shelter and the snowman.
    Edit: I'm done! I don't need to spin this stupid wheel anymore!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • spyder1998
    76 posts
    edited December 2013
    Have all the snowmen and skinners lights.
    Need all the other stuff still.
    Just get cash or cards all the time.
  • exvaxman960
    203 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I hate everything about the wheel.
    I had the lights from last year, have everything but the ice god and the shelter.
    I hate the wheel. (Needs to be repeated). While could drop all of the gift bags I have in a little while, spread out, the visiting of every friend every day to get spin coins severely cuts into my real life.
  • mattkara68
    283 posts
    edited December 2013
    I finally won the yeti! I squealed! Only Claus co left, I have spent money on donuts for the wheel but not a lot cause I won big on golden scratchers.
  • botiacelli8
    165 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Haven't spent a dime on donuts, only Claus co and yeti left....two of the rarest.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.