EA Forums - Banner

Why is this game such a Rort?

Prev13
Yeah all I've had for the past few days is cash, not even gift cards

Replies

  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    That wheel is starting to annoy me as well. The amount of times where it nearly goes to the Yeti but slowly the pin goes down the money below it.
  • jointfx
    13 posts
    edited December 2013
    I share your frustration. What adds insult to injury is seeing other threads out there with players complaining of what to do with the extra tokens after they won everything on the wheel. Wish I had that problem
  • jbondra
    204 posts
    edited December 2013
    I won everything pretty easily. Seemed almost rigged to win if anything
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    jointfx wrote:
    I share your frustration. What adds insult to injury is seeing other threads out there with players complaining of what to do with the extra tokens after they won everything on the wheel. Wish I had that problem

    Exactly. . . which means the wheel is not rigged. There are just high odds against you getting everything that quickly. Also, if you are a SF millionaire, then I would guess you have all the lights from last year, and many of the snowman. I didn't have 3 of the lights from last year, and none of the snowman, as I was still a relatively new player last Christmas. So I have won more prizes, which have been replaced with cash or gift cards. I haven't spent any donuts on the wheel, and have already won several prizes. I have Mr. Plow, Plow King, Snow God, Homer, Grampa, Marge, Lisa, Bart, and Maggie snowmen, which I didn't have any before. I also just won Helter Shelter, as well as the lights for Skinner and Muntz Houses and Krabappel Apts. I know how lucky I have been after reading other people's posts. But I am usually not lucky in the game stuff like this, such as the mystery box or homer buddha. But the point is that the wheel has long odds, but is not rigged, just like the other games of chance in TSTO.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Just my rotten luck, geez it's even transferring over into a bloody game.
  • jkl714415
    89 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've never seen Clausco on the wheel, does that appear later?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    jkl714415 wrote:
    I've never seen Clausco on the wheel, does that appear later?
    after u get minor prices (that are needed for quests) yes
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    jkl714415 wrote:
    I've never seen Clausco on the wheel, does that appear later?
    It's there from the beginning. On the wheel, it looks like a mountain top
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited December 2013
    You still have over 2 weeks to get what you want from the wheel. If you visit all your neighbors and get the free token from the bar, that turns out to be a lot of chances to get what you want. Why complain? I thought the wheel was a nice addition.
  • jkl714791
    6 posts
    edited December 2013
    Vs1976 wrote:
    jkl714415 wrote:
    I've never seen Clausco on the wheel, does that appear later?
    It's there from the beginning. On the wheel, it looks like a mountain top

    Ok, I've seen it. Unfortunately the wheel prefers to bless me with cash and snowmen for the most part.
  • AmtrakQuebec
    138 posts
    edited December 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Why is this game so obviously rigged? It's been this way since day one and more obvious than ever with this stupid wheel. Yes another wheel thread. But iam up to 35k now not one coin from gifts and only won mr plow and skinner lights so far and every single other time it's a 1000k. Kick in the gonads if your a SF millionaire. Iam also at the point where I get 3-4 spins a day now and still only money. Doesn't matter how I spin, clockwise or anti clockwise, still always lands on money. Oh sorry I forgot, I also got snowman Marge and lisa, which I already had mind you. Why so obviously rigged EA? Can't you play fair for once? No, money is the root of all evil.

    Why is everyone from Oz such a bunch of obvious tossers?
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    jkl714791 wrote:
    Vs1976 wrote:
    jkl714415 wrote:
    I've never seen Clausco on the wheel, does that appear later?
    It's there from the beginning. On the wheel, it looks like a mountain top

    Ok, I've seen it. Unfortunately the wheel prefers to bless me with cash and snowmen for the most part.

    At least some of the snowmen (Homer, Bart, maybe more) are a bonus XP and $$ multiplier. 0.5% for free is always nice.
  • Snakeyees
    2342 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    The wheel is bull**** I spent a total of $14 bucks on it and figured out it was rigged in the beginning. so i stopped playing it with cash. I am at 57k gift card that's 27 spins that i got free + the 1 a day for the Bar. I have everything but clausco and the shelter. Its really annoying me to hell. as i should have all the items by now.

    I yet may get them by the 7th But as the OP said why cant EA just play fair. its not like any of this crap is game breaking and if you make it available for a limited time then it should be available to everybody who puts Effort in. I have put effort in I'm at almost 60k cards. and i refuse to spend doughnuts on them after this event if they are free then they should be FREE TO EVERYBODY.



    what do i have to get to 500k in order to get the prizes.


    you can either agree with me or disagree.
  • wickedlittle
    89 posts
    edited December 2013
    The wheel runs on Christmas spirit.

    When I spin it with a negative attitude, I get cash or cards. When I am feeling the positivity, I get goods. Only thing left to win is Claus Co.

    (I bought no spin coins. All free spins)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • AmtrakQuebec
    138 posts
    edited December 2013
    The wheel runs on Christmas spirit.

    When I spin it with a negative attitude, I get cash or cards. When I am feeling the positivity, I get goods. Only thing left to win is Claus Co.

    Do you believe in the Easter Bunny too?
  • Donna4612
    367 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    What's a Rort?

    And you can spin it counter clockwise? I didn't know that. I'll have to try that since all I'm getting is 50 gift cards or the money. All I need is the Yeti, who (whom?) in my opinion, looks like Bumble from the old Rudolph Claymation.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6374 posts Moderator
    edited December 2013
    I must've had some luck on my side. With my first free spin, I got the Skinner Christmas House

    Then I spent 100 donuts & bought 2 of those 10 packs. With that I got the other exclusive prizes (Claus Co, Helter Shelter, Plow King, Snow Monster & Ice God) I also got all 5 of the snowmen from last year (had them already from last year) some cash & gift cards.

    Then with the free coins I get daily I was able to get the 3 new snowmen, so I didn't have to pay for any of them. Now all I get is cash or gift cards
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    The wheel runs on Christmas spirit.

    When I spin it with a negative attitude, I get cash or cards. When I am feeling the positivity, I get goods. Only thing left to win is Claus Co.

    Do you believe in the Easter Bunny too?

    BurstOutLaughing.gif


    @Donna4612 - a "Rort" is Aussie slang for ripoff.
  • 88KEYS62
    200 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Snakeyees wrote:
    The wheel is bull**** I spent a total of $14 bucks on it and figured out it was rigged in the beginning. so i stopped playing it with cash. I am at 57k gift card that's 27 spins that i got free + the 1 a day for the Bar. I have everything but clausco and the shelter. Its really annoying me to hell. as i should have all the items by now.

    I yet may get them by the 7th But as the OP said why cant EA just play fair. its not like any of this crap is game breaking and if you make it available for a limited time then it should be available to everybody who puts Effort in. I have put effort in I'm at almost 60k cards. and i refuse to spend doughnuts on them after this event if they are free then they should be FREE TO EVERYBODY.



    what do i have to get to 500k in order to get the prizes.


    you can either agree with me or disagree.

    Quite agree!! Have roughly same # of cards and still have yet to get ClausCo. I thought perhaps seeing a few more coins in gift bags would help, but not one since the first day. Perhaps that is the aspect of this adventure that is rigged...
  • Donna4612
    367 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    @Donna4612 - a "Rort" is Aussie slang for ripoff.

    Thank you. I don't speak Aussie well. :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.