• Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    883415.gif
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    just saw this while browsing, who is this then? I'm thinking maybe Emmcee :lol:

:mrgreen:

ZqaQwMbl.jpg

LOL :thumbup: He was racing up and down the Gold Coast.
  • MegaIllusiveMan
    154 posts
    edited December 2013
    hahaha-beautiful-o.gif
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    Lol that Is funny! :lol:
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    Pliers lmao, sign that bada** up for Fast and the Furious 8
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited December 2013
    669.gif
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited December 2013
    7816435_HIMYM_-_Whaaat.gif

Maybe it was jaykay :lol: :XD:
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited December 2013
    Pliers lmao, sign that bada** up for Fast and the Furious 8
    Forget paul walker! :lol:
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    My crazy former neighbor had her steering wheel stolen , she was creaking out afoul getting to work. She called the cops but they couldn't come for hours, so what does she do? She drives to work without the steering wheel :shock:
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Pah he's using Mole Grips, much easier than Pliers
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    Pah he's using Mole Grips, much easier than Pliers

We call them vice grips. It's a brand name.

I used to have a pair on my driver side door for the window, but using them as a steering wheel is a new one on me.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    Maybe someone read the "do you hold up traffic thread" and took the steering wheel
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    Maybe someone read the "do you hold up traffic thread" and took the steering wheel

:XD: That's what I'm thinking.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Haha STRAYA' !

It really doesn't surprise me. Just the other day my dad was telling me about all the crazy people he's had working for him in the past. One of their cars only worked in reverse, dad used to see him driving down the busy main road in reverse to work :lol:
  • ebenbane
    188 posts
    edited December 2013
    When I bought my first car at 17, a sweet little 83, datsun 280zx on one of my inaugural trips my steering wheel came off when I was turning around. 10 miles into the woods on a forest service access road, before cell phones were common. I had to walk to the main road, hitchhikebto a payphone, and get someone to bring me a pair of vicegrips so I could drive home.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    Haha STRAYA' !

It really doesn't surprise me. Just the other day my dad was telling me about all the crazy people he's had working for him in the past. One of their cars only worked in reverse, dad used to see him driving down the busy main road in reverse to work :lol:

o-kay remind me to never drive if i visit Aussie lands .. that's just bananas!
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:
    Haha STRAYA' !

Oh don't worry, the majority of us are quite normal :wink: but it's ok, if you visit, I'll drive..road trip :lol:
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Not in Australia but that is how I drive in Miami :mrgreen: 8)
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:
    Haha STRAYA' !

Oh don't worry, the majority of us are quite normal :wink: but it's ok, if you visit, I'll drive..road trip :lol:

Yes, a good 99% of people don't drive backwards, here
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:
    Haha STRAYA' !

Ooh I'm down for a road trip! I've been to Adelaide. Been a few years now since my visit
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.