EA Forums - Banner

Santas workshop.

Prev1
Showcase section.. And I've not got it yet, not went on tapped out today but I'll probably put it beside Santas Village :D

Replies

• JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Christmas section since no other portion of town fits these absurd holiday buildings.
  • BOXER_BRITT
    23 posts
    edited December 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Christmas section since no other portion of town fits these absurd holiday buildings.

Yeah I sure wish the holiday buildings were less absurd and festive and just looked like all the rest of the buildings in the game.

You're ridiculous sometimes.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I have mine placed at the far northern most eastern part of the map - the north pole :-)
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    It's meant to be inside the Try n Save, so -until the snow melts and I tuck it away into Christmas village- it's going next to it.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited December 2013
    At the entrance to Santa's villiage. Not very original or creative but it's not easy since it's an indoors item. It will be going into storage after the 7th so I'm not going to worry about it too much.
  • alessiam1998
    90 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I don't have the santas village, so I don't know what to do with it. :(
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Put it next to the Elf House's. (I'm waiting to see if they vandalize it for extra XP)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I put it right outside the mall, like it's a little "visit Santa" photo place. Once the season is over, I'm not sure where it should go, might have to hide it behind Costingtons or something.
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited December 2013
    By the homeless and gypsies section on the outskirts of town. They like Christmas too.
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited December 2013
    neuroheart wrote:
    I put it right outside the mall, like it's a little "visit Santa" photo place. Once the season is over, I'm not sure where it should go, might have to hide it behind Costingtons or something.

I think that's a terrific idea if someone doesn't have the Village, or perhaps, even if they do; between the Village and the Mall.

I think it's a fun Christmas addition.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Outside sprawlmark
  • alessiam1998
    90 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I think I'll put it either outside the try n save or mall. Not sure yet, I'll wait for it to finish building.
  • maciesdad
    212 posts
    edited December 2013
    2ABBA98B-8DD1-49D9-803A-77F7C1D300C9_zpsjpu3ekmf.png
  • philieb
    931 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Why is it called "Santas Workshop" anyways? As mentioned above it looks more like Santas Photobooth.

Anyways, mine is outside the very undersized Springfield Mall. (Which should have been as big or bigger than the SF sign (but that's another complaint thread)) :wink:
  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited December 2013
    Mine is with the Christmas Village which has a lot of reindeer in a fence next to it. This was in a non-christmas episode "Homer's phobia" when Homer, Moe and Barney took Bart to try and hunt the reindeer. My thinking is that by putting all the christmas stuff there it will kind of makes sense after christmas. I would have liked the japanese santa robot from that episode to finish it all off though.
  • the_jazzdevil
    140 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Hidden away in the woods, along with the Elf House, Suzanne the Witch's house, Abe Lincoln's cabin and the Victorian UFO... Somehow Chalmers has failed to notice the 'magic' in the woods when he's out there fishing or surviving off the land :lol:
  • danexley85678
    27 posts
    edited December 2013
    The only place that suits is the Christmas area.
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I've got a children's park with the pumpkin house, gingerbread house, santa' workshop, swings and monkey bars, tree house and some reindeer dotted around. Oh and a Christmas tree. It has the Springfield Park sign up at the entrance.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Benthebossyo
    139 posts
    edited December 2013
    joined it up with the elf home thing
  • Pseudonumon
    101 posts
    edited December 2013
    35hffxc.png

Jammed it all in the "Christmas Section".
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.