• angeladevil1979
    73 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have it!

Does that help?
  • indieauthorALH
    240 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've given up on ever getting him. I'm over 54k on gift cards, I've had at least 5 spin tokens every day for the past four days, and still no Yeti. :(
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I stole your yeti :twisted:

I'm holding him for ransom. As soon as I get helter shelter, you can have your yeti *grin*
  • TomatoGravy
    76 posts
    edited December 2013
    60,000 here..... everything but the yeti.
  • LouiseBradwell
    117 posts
    edited December 2013
    72,000 and still 3 to go. If I get them, I get them, if I don't ... tough. Chill no use worrying over something you can't change. There's still time :)
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I've given up on ever getting him. I'm over 54k on gift cards, I've had at least 5 spin tokens every day for the past four days, and still no Yeti. :(

It's becoming less about the Yeti and more about Homer being trapped in the treehouse for me. I received an iTunes gift card and want to take advantage of the 25% more sale and let Homer complete his Santa tasks.

If I don't win it by the end of today, I think I'm going to free Homer. I've been trying to win it for over a week now and having 6 spins a day instead of 2 doesn't seem to be improving my odds much. It's like playing the lottery where you think buying 5 tickets instead of 1 is gonna help you.
  • jvtv83
    30 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yeti was second to last for me (Plow King was last) but now have everything and spent zero dollars.

For the last three items I needed, I collected 5 coins, then tried to get one specific item and looked at where it started and ended on the wheel when I spun and adjusted accordingly. Maybe it was pure luck but I got the last 3 items that way.

And yes I did go through long streaks of only getting money but eventually you will get everything.

• Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited December 2013
    jvtv83 wrote:
    ...eventually you will get everything.

I hope this is true! Helter Shelter, why must you taught me so?

• Sammicatcat
    47 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one gritting her/his teeth over the Yeti. I just had two spins and one landed on the cash (boo) and one landed on the tickets. The gift cards and the cash only take up three slots on my wheel (I still have several things to win) so it seems like the Goddess of Chance is laughing at me:)
  • k8rk8rk8r
    131 posts
    edited December 2013
    madfish86 wrote:
    If I don't win it by the end of today, I think I'm going to free Homer. I've been trying to win it for over a week now and having 6 spins a day instead of 2 doesn't seem to be improving my odds much. It's like playing the lottery where you think buying 5 tickets instead of 1 is gonna help you.

That is a very good reason to release my trapped Simpsons. Great point Madfish! Every single spin for two and a half days has been cash. I was doing better on three spins a day than I am on six, so maybe I'll go back to three.
  • aljimo
    124 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've given up on ever getting him. I'm over 54k on gift cards, I've had at least 5 spin tokens every day for the past four days, and still no Yeti.

53,000 and I still need Yeti, Shelter, Clausco, plow king, and orange house lights.
  • bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited December 2013
    Im at almost 68k and still havent gotten it yet. Dont feel bad
  • skippermeh
    296 posts
    edited December 2013
    timberwuf wrote:
    I'm nearing 48000 gift cards and still don't have the prize I covet.
    Still yet to land on clause co and the Xmas god made of snow.

Any suggestions?

48000 gift cards! You know what this calls for! - 2c9y0HX.png
  • mofomonkey1
    103 posts
    edited December 2013
    1452A923-3BCB-46AA-88B3-D88023AF6B6C_zpsymf0r7sz.png

Got mine this morning..at long last.
  • jem2500us
    2 posts
    edited December 2013
    I to have been trying to get the yeti, but also the Co. building and king plow.. just today I had 3 coins and got 2 money spins and gift cards... its starting to get frustrating!!! I'm glad I have until the 7th to get this stuff though(crossing fingers)
  • 121ProcessDenied
    57 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I need Claus Co. and the Yedi. I don't think I'll ever get it. I had a chance for both earlier but the wheel jumped over them. I keep getting the worse prize 1,000 dollars. I have 2 million already, at least if you get the cards, it makes you get the next coin sooner. I have gotten the money the last 10 spins. I would be stupid to spend RLC on such a small amount of game currency. I am also getting about 5 coins per day. If spending RLC on coins raised your odds drastically, I would do it.
  • lauraparr82
    178 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I have everything but the yeti. I spun this morning and landed on the 1,000 slot next to it (like I really need $1000, I'm pushing 2mil banked) I was so mad! I then log on to one of my feeders and collect the nog token and I spin and what should it land on you ask? If you guessed yeti you would be correct. :?
  • benred
    168 posts
    edited December 2013
    I got the Yeti today. And it is true when the pointer hits the peg in between cash and a item you will get the cash
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Got Mr plow on the 8th and last spin last night. Saw King plow slid into it's place. Don't care for it as barney doesn't interest me. Looking for Clause Co and Snow monster in that order.

OfHBkcp.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.