mwdalton wrote:
    Shake-harder-boy-17ezz7y.gif

lol, just kidding, good for you :)

Duely noted ;)

Thanks!
  • Shortyy01
    243 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've spun at least 30 times and have 71k, spent no donuts. I only need Claus Co., but I'm going spin until I win it. No donuts until the last days of this event.
  • BOXER_BRITT
    23 posts
    edited December 2013
    Congrats :) I've convinced myself not to spend any donuts on the wheel and be thankful for whatever I do get from my daily spins. So far a few lights I didn't get last year and almost all the snow men, with the mr plow skin being the hilight. I'm loving this update!
  • RubyLDaniels
    47 posts
    edited December 2013
    Happy, happy, joy, joy for you! Perhaps tonight's the night all our luck will begin to change for the better. I just won Helter Shelter and 5 donuts on the Krusty Land balloon pop game. Lol, MissGrafin, you are our good luck charm, yes? Maybe? Hopefully?
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited December 2013
    Me too!! Finally managed to manipulate the wheel to spin where I want. Have been trying it for forever but could never quite get it to work till today.
  • kimmie24
    148 posts
    edited December 2013
    I just need Claus co. I'm at about 57k gift cards. Tired of the wheel at this point.
  • katseberg
    10 posts
    edited December 2013
    Me too!! Finally managed to manipulate the wheel to spin where I want. Have been trying it for forever but could never quite get it to work till today.

How did you manipulate it? I've tried, but no matter what, it keeps landing on the money between the only two items I need (Yeti and Helter Shelter).
  • 88KEYS62
    200 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    kimmie24 wrote:
    I just need Claus co. I'm at about 57k gift cards. Tired of the wheel at this point.

Same but over 66k cards.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited December 2013
    I just need Claus Co too but I'm not spending cash on donuts just to see them wasted. My last 8 spins have hit one of the three cash prizes. If Claus Co is offered for donuts then I might buy it but I suspect that the rigged wheel will make sure everyone has it by 7 Jan. Happy Christmas. :thumbup:
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Awesome news for those who have completed! To those still waiting, good luck!!

I'll be honest, the donuts where spent before I realized that for every 1K after 30K and how easy it was to get a couple K a day that I jumped the proverbial gun..

Shoulda waited/read... Oh well.
  • heropup
    18 posts
    edited December 2013
    I collected 17 spin tokens and then used them all at once. There were a few people claiming that the wheel isn't rigged, so I wanted to test that hypothesis.

The current state of my wheel has 3 spaces each containing a $1000 prize. Suppose the null hypothesis is that each of the 10 spaces is equally likely to be stopped on; i.e., there is a probability of p = 0.3 of getting the $1000 prize for any single turn. Then the alternative hypothesis is that the wheel is biased in some way, say p > 0.3 of getting the $1000 prize.

With a sample size of n = 17 coins, I got the following outcomes:

snow monster
    50 gift card
    50 gift card
    Ice god
    Plow king
    50 gift card
    50 gift card

As you can see, there were x = 10 occurrences of the $1000 prize out of the 17 spins. (Getting one of the desired prizes doesn't change the number of $1000 spaces--they are replaced by gift cards.) So, given that the wheel is fair, what is the probability that I observed an outcome at least this extreme by random chance? The p-value of this is approximately 0.0127, or 1.27%. In other words, it is very unlikely that the wheel is in fact unbiased, given my sample.

As I accumulate more tokens, I will update my testing. I suspect the p-value will get even smaller.

Incidentally, I have collected about 66800 gift cards. The only prize I am missing is ClausCo. :evil:
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited December 2013
    MissGrafin wrote:
    Sorry for the new thread, as a regular, now I should know better!

BUT! I finally got Clause Co!

Only took 63K gift cards and 150 donuts....

No more wheel of doom for me!

*Dances off into the distance*

joker-clap-o.gif
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Congrats :) I am at 80,000 cards and am still waiting for Claus Co.

By the way, for odds etc, check out this thread http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9858581.page#31166452
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.