EA Forums - Banner

App crashing since update (iOS6)

if our games are lost we will RAID YOUR HEADQUARTER´s !!!!!!

Replies

• DDock361
    11 posts
    edited September 2012
    Having the same issue. First Wouldn't let me login to Origin. Now it just crashes when I try and open.
  • marshalll
    15 posts
    edited September 2012
    DDock361 wrote:
    Having the same issue. First Wouldn't let me login to Origin. Now it just crashes when I try and open.

Same as me, phew... Thought I was the only one who then was having the app crash like it was corrupt.
  • edited September 2012
    Whenever I try and open the app, it goes to the theatre opening screen, then goes straight back to to my app list on my ipod two seconds ater opening. It won't even load more than two seconds. I just downloaded the update 15 minutes ago.
  • DDock361
    11 posts
    edited September 2012
    it's fixed for me now...hmm
  • edited September 2012
    What did you do to fix it/
  • john77pacheco
    7 posts
    edited September 2012
    i had same problem. i deleted the app.. then restared it and played through as anonymous player till it allowed me to visit other springfields.. maybe 5 minutes. at that point the origin icon was there and i signed it and havent had the problem since.. once i signed into origin it restored everything so dont worry its there still.. i am level 17 with many buildings and characters and thought i lost it all as well... feel free to message me for more info and add me as well john77pacheco
  • edited September 2012
    IT won't even let me delete the app. :(
  • losdonuts
    16 posts
    edited September 2012
    all working

button to login is there

city OK
  • cheeps25
    5 posts
    edited September 2012
    I've not been able to get on for about 24 hours now, I'm so frustrated as a couple of my quests were just about to complete and now I can't do anything, it's just Barts face telling me to hit retry over and over again :( I just want to play.
  • tiffporsche
    5 posts
    edited September 2012
    Mine froze mid-play & crashed. Haven't been able to get past the loading screen since. I'm tired of staring at a spinning donut!
  • cryscryb
    23 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Removing all friends helped and being more careful about who to add
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.