EA Forums - Banner

help with a a for lisa...

I think that's the questline for the episode tie-in truck. Lisa should have a task called *ERROR*, try sending her on that.
Edit: Grammar.

Replies

• mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited December 2013
    I think that's the questline for the episode tie-in truck. Lisa should have a task called *ERROR*, try sending her on that.
    Edit: Grammar.

Yeah she will be finished it soon just wondering if there's a link for the rest of this? Do I get a truck then?

Feel Like I'm missing something here lol

When did this quest line come out? Isit new or old?
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    There were two parts to the quest if I remember correctly, one was to send Skinner and Lisa on a four hour secret meeting and then the second was to send Lisa to work on a secret assignment for 24 hrs. After that you should get the truck.
    Sorry for the late reply.

Edit: it came out in early December.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    says error cause probably the quest got deleted due to the tiein finished be4 xmas
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    says error cause probably the quest got deleted due to the tiein finished be4 xmas

That's weird. I still have Cool Brown House Tasks in some of my feeder towns. I did start them though. Maybe that is why.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited December 2013

That's weird. I still have Cool Brown House Tasks in some of my feeder towns. I did start them though. Maybe that is why.
    Cool Brown House is a permanent thing on SF. Lisa's quest not.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.