EA Forums - Banner

For those who cleared the wheel...

Prev1345
I didn't use any donuts to complete the wheel. I finished it today at 63,208'tickets.

Replies

• bps21
    51 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm at 80 something thousand and still need clausco. I got the yeti on my second spin. The luck did not last lol.
  • tracille
    81 posts
    edited December 2013
    Cymbelines wrote:
    I didn't use any donuts to complete the wheel. I finished it today at 63,208'tickets.

ok cool! thanks for the response. just trying to figure out how much more i have (an average of course since everyones going to be different).

I'm not yet freaking out about not getting items. Still 10 more days to go.
  • tracille
    81 posts
    edited December 2013
    bps21 wrote:
    I'm at 80 something thousand and still need clausco. I got the yeti on my second spin. The luck did not last lol.

ouch! i hope you get clausco soon!
  • mofomonkey1
    103 posts
    edited December 2013
    I had 58k wen i finished....I did a dance when I got the last item Mr Yeti
  • turbomaneps
    7 posts
    edited December 2013
    About 42.000 gift cards and 50 donuts to clear the lot, the 50 donuts got me nothing though....pure luck is the answer!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    81k gift cards, somewhere around 70 spins. (67, if my calculations are correct.)

Now I have 12 tokens just sort of sitting there not being very enticing. I wish I could give them to people who haven't cleared the wheel!
  • lolreallynext
    179 posts
    edited December 2013
    2000 donuts to get em in one day, the other town I used no donuts and cleared the wheel by 44k gift cards.. It's all luck
  • 121ProcessDenied
    57 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I have two presents left and out of 40 coins, I still didn't get either. It is so discouraging. I don't seem to see how I will ever get them. The wheel wobbles and it skips over Claus Co and hit the money and the one after is the Yedi. It keeps landing in between.
  • citrons473
    12 posts
    edited December 2013
    I cleard my wheel by 55k gift cards and I had left 2 coins. And I did not spend my money or doughnuts and I also didn't have christmas decorations as I wasn't playing this game last christmas yet.
  • greeneyes727
    3 posts
    edited December 2013
    I cleared the wheel for free (without using additional donuts) and I was at 52000 gift cards.
  • ndmercer
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm at 58000 cards with Clausco, Yeti, Helter Shelter and a couple of other items still to go. I've just completed 3 spins and got cash each time which has made me even more fed up with the wheel of misfortune!
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm actually starting to be glad I spent 350 donuts and got everything. I have 30 coins now and don't know whether to spim the wheel for fun in hopes of a few extra grand, or save them in case they are converted at the end into something worthwhile.
  • jilljeffs
    6 posts
    edited December 2013
    Cleared just now at 65k gift cards no donuts spent. :)
  • frimar21
    34 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm getting closer to 70k gift cards... and still missing ClausCo....
    and some snow characters, but I didn't consider them as a price

no donuts spent, because I have accepted the Gil proposal for the Springfield sign and duff brewery just before the xmas update... 300 donuts if I remember well...
  • LouiseBradwell
    117 posts
    edited December 2013
    99,000 cards and still Claus co to get :roll:

It would definitely appear to be very random how many coins will clear the wheel. I also had everything from last year !
  • akiramoo
    7 posts
    edited December 2013
    At 53,000 and still to get Helter Shelter and Yeti ... Got the $1000 about 20 times in a row. Just got ClausCo today.
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited December 2013
    ndmercer wrote:
    I'm at 58000 cards with Clausco, Yeti, Helter Shelter and a couple of other items still to go. I've just completed 3 spins and got cash each time which has made me even more fed up with the wheel of misfortune!

^About the same for me.
  • betha75
    157 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm a bit embarrassed to say I spent about 600 donuts and was at about 60k tickets when I finally got that #@!% Yeti. I like to think it was because I squinched my eyes up and refused to look at the wheel until it stopped spinning that I finally landed on him ;) You'll get there!
  • bettyseek381
    92 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I got the last one, the yeti, at 55,000. Saved seven coins to use at once so it wouldn't reset and got it on the second spin.
  • madmankevin
    8 posts
    edited December 2013
    84k, 0 doughnuts, and finally got my last item on the 26th. It was a Festivus miracle!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.