EA Forums - Banner

Are you getting your gold coin for every 1000 gift cards collected after the 30k mark?

13Next

Replies

• diggz82
    198 posts
    edited December 2013
    If you guys have been getting coins to 60-70k and still don't have everything on the friggen wheel I don't have much chance at getting Clausco with my daily egg nog spin...
  • rhiannon1472
    6 posts
    edited December 2013
    I was faithfully getting my coins until I hit 54,000. Then I started doing my daily friend visit and the game crashed. When I logged back on the counter was stuck at 1000/1000 Done! Now I am at 58,000 and have not received any gold coins.

I am so disappointed! I haven't received the Yeti, Clause Co, Helter Shelter.... none of the good stuff yet. I don't hold out any hope that I will be able to get this stuff from one coin a day from the Eggnog Bar.

I'm sad that I've worked so hard all xmas event and am not going to get near everything. :(
  • goyaks2976
    26 posts
    edited December 2013
    I get one coin a day from egg nog bar and the wheel always lands on cash or gift cards..big waste of time
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    diggz82 wrote:
    If you guys have been getting coins to 60-70k and still don't have everything on the friggen wheel I don't have much chance at getting Clausco with my daily egg nog spin...

There is hope! My mum and sister both got it on thier first spin :evil:

I'm still in need of Clause Co, it's the last thing I have to get...
  • edited December 2013
    Well, I do agree that without coins the grinding is more or less worthless. For me (am above 59 k and stopped at 38 k) the question is: What EA, are you going to do to compensate us for this? Noone can say this is a "free" game and therefore we can't expect that. I paid enough money for donuts so far to be recognized as a "paying customer". So again, what will be done? This is a game crippling bug and for me it was a bit of a downer over Christmas.
  • BOXER_BRITT
    23 posts
    edited December 2013
    I hadn't been able to play much because I've been working crazy retail hours these past few weeks so when I found out I could get bonus spins /1000 i was stoked! I finally got to 30000 just two days ago, right before bed, and had no neighbours left to visit or gift bags in my town so I went to bed happy that the next day would bring with it hope of getting all the bonus items. Well I managed to get a few items (Claus co and mr plow plus some snowmen and lights) before hitting the glitch. I literally got ONE DAY of bonus spins - and I had stock piled most of those tokens to spin ten at once and feel really rich. As soon as the glitch hit, I spun cash ten times in a row. Even my daily coin came up cash. I'm so disheartened I'm wondering if it's worth continuing or just waiting for the Xmas update to be over so it's not so depressing
  • dmullen75
    89 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I hace been getting coins but still trying to get Clausco. Also missing Helter Shelter and idol snowman but I'd be happy with just Clausco.
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I get the coin. All I need now is the snow monster and Claus. Co
  • cjryder625
    1425 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I've hit the glitch this morning and still two prizes missing :( Guess it's no good contacting EA.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Hawg Gnarly
    3 posts
    edited December 2013
    Well, I do agree that without coins the grinding is more or less worthless. For me (am above 59 k and stopped at 38 k) the question is: What EA, are you going to do to compensate us for this? Noone can say this is a "free" game and therefore we can't expect that. I paid enough money for donuts so far to be recognized as a "paying customer". So again, what will be done? This is a game crippling bug and for me it was a bit of a downer over Christmas.

Yeah, I don't spend much on donuts, but my wife and son do. EA is getting so slimy on this game. Giving"up to" 30% bonus donuts. Selling coins for 10 donuts to kids that don't realize the wheel is NOT equal odds. Charging 120 for the Grumple. I couldn't look myself in the mirror if I was working on this game. Then to have the coin glitch, which I'm sure hit people who bought spins. Add on the lie of double payout on Christmas.

So, what, will we get a fence piece as a free new Years Eve item?

Fed up with glitches, and donut gouging.
  • smitty23521
    21 posts
    edited December 2013
    If EA wanted it fixed, it would have been fixed awhile ago. It's another way to spend more doughnuts for coins
  • Scribbleuk78
    9 posts
    edited December 2013
    Has anyone had any success with this yet, or any updates from ea? I've missed out on dozens of coins so far and with only plow king to go I don't fancy my chances with only one spin a day.
  • Brownpacific
    3 posts
    edited December 2013
    If EA wanted it fixed, it would have been fixed awhile ago. It's another way to spend more doughnuts for coins

which I for one certainly are not going to do!! :evil:
  • suekistargazer
    50 posts
    edited December 2013
    I was wondering if anyone got a response from them too. I sent them an email over a week ago but I wasn't expecting a miracle over the holidays anyway. I am thinking they will not be able to resolve the problem by January 7th. I will probably have 100,000 gift cards or more by the end of the event so that translates into 70 plus lost spins of the wheel. I hope they just gift me the Claus Co. and the snow monster for my trouble during their event.
  • edited January 2014
    Well, I've mailed them again and got the same answer. It "might take longer" and so I'm not expecting any kind of action on their side. Neither giving us the remaining nor even giving us the chance to buy those missing wheel items like it was suggested at tstoaddicts.com. Those week extra won't do it for me as I keep landing on mostly the same spots on the wheel.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.