EA Forums - Banner

Spinning wheel rip off

Tell me about it, I landed on Mr. Plow and still just got money.

Replies

• neocmjc
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've had this issue already 3 times.

I've won the Claus Co building 3 times and I always get different prices like extra gift cards. I have also spent donuts on extra tokens to spin the wheel because I really want that building and the Shelter one.

The first time I contacted EA Support via email, they answered back and gave me 5 donuts as a reward but I don't want the donuts. I want the price I won, the Claus Co building.

Yesterday it happened again and now today for a third time. I contacted EA via email again yesterday and they told me to post my issue on the forum but I think we need a solution ASAP!

Cheers to all!
  • petacrazy
    38 posts
    edited December 2013
    Same thing here.. All I get is cash and gift cards. I should have got the snow beast and the Barney g plow king but no matter what it points to I get cash and gift cards. Such a waste of time
  • heatherryder
    3 posts
    edited December 2013
    I won Plow King (Barney's alternate character) but I had started playing Tapped Out after Barney's Bowlarama was available. So now it is a premium item for 250 donuts and I have to spend money and buy donuts in order to get Barney to use the prize I won.. What a rip off!!!!
  • xenedar
    10 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I've spun that goddamn wheel 70 f***ing times (I'm not exaggerating) and the damn thing refuses to give me my ClausCo building. I've done every goddamn thing the f***ing game has asked me - I've given all my gift bags out, visited neighbors religiously, I'm playing well beyond the 30,000 point, when everyone else seems to just have finished up at 30,000. I tapped thousands of snakes, to the point of RSI, I tapped thousands of ghosts, buildings and gremlins. As far as I'm concerned, that f***ing building is already f***ing mine, but you b***ards won't hand the damn thing over.
    I swear to f***ing Jobs, if that f***ing wheel does not give me my f***ing ClausCo by the end of the event, or if EA does not comp me/everyone that f***ing building, I'm deleting my goddamn account. The wheel is rigged - I know that. But there's a difference between rigged and an outright scam. And this is smelling more like a f***ing scam, particularly as your rigged wheel insists on landing on the same $1000 spot 2/3 of the time. If it was just "rigged", it would drop me on different lower-value spots each time. But it doesn't. It returns me to the exact same spot more times than not. And if it's not a "scam" then it's at least a goddamn troll.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • datadyne20963
    53 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Will ClausCo be available to purchase eventually i.e. Springfield Colosseum?

Ain't no way I'm spending money on donuts since the odds of landing on it are less than 2%.
  • esmeraldus
    3 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've won all of the prizes on the wheel except the Helter Shelter. I've spent 200 donuts on spin tokens plus earned tokens, and landed on it ONE time.

The problem is that when I landed on it, I wasn't awarded the building, I was awarded $1000 game cash.

Obviously, other people have had the same problem. I got in touch with EA and got 10 donuts for my trouble, but I spent 200--we're talking about folding money here.
  • JayWhy1964
    2 posts
    edited December 2013
    Today I became a victim of this blatant "Wheel of Theft". As commented by my fellow gaming brothers and sisters, I also have spent many donuts trying to win something other than money and snowmen Today it landed on the Klaus Co. building and awarded me $1000. I contacted EA, they offered me 10 donuts, but I want the prize I won. I now have two of every snowman, and I certainly don't need prize money as I have millions of dollars that I can't use anyway. I know this wheel is a game of chance, but when it lands on one prize, then awards you a different, lesser prize, then this is outright theft. EA must now make the major prizes on the wheel available free, or at least be available to buy with TSTO dollars, not donuts.
  • xenedar
    10 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I hope whoever is behind that Wheel - whoever came up with it, whoever approved its broken implementation - are goddamn fired.

You heard me. I hope you get f***ing fired and thrown out on your a**. Maybe once per day you get to spin a wheel with a 1.58% chance you'll get your benefits paid out. See how you enjoy getting jerked around.
  • victoriaw76
    29 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Yup... just happened to me with the shelter. Got a screen shot. Sure looks like it in on the shelter to me!!

• jyu_886
    1 posts
    edited January 2014
    I won Claus Co but they gave me Santas Little Helper. Contacted EA and they gave me a few doughnuts, still disappointed.

Edit: It happened again. Only this time it landed on gift cards and it gave me $1000. I understand if you're going to screw me for Claus co but gift cards?! C'mon man
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!