EA Forums - Banner

How many cards did you collect before you cleared the wheel?

Replies

• jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    cjharris5 wrote:
    I currently have over 80,000 gift cards and I still have not won the "Clausco" building. It is infuriting. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is this just my extreamly bad luck, or is there a conspiracy at foot?

That's the problem Immhaving and why I made this poll. 88k gift cards and still need helter shelter and plow king. Haven't won anything other than cash and a couple gift cards in dayyyyyysss. It's very frustrating to put in the work as I have been visit g friends daily and still can't clear the wheel.
  • sirperas
    36 posts
    edited December 2013
    Wow, I thought I was doing bad. I'm up to 59 thousand cards and missing Yeti and the God statue thingy
  • dazzlerbing
    112 posts
    edited December 2013
    111408 gift cards collected and still need the Helter Shelter.......oh when will it end
  • sketch0609
    24 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    70k and no donuts spent to clear the wheel. Claus co. was the final prize.
    Also I wasn't playing last year so I didn't have any prizes from last year.
  • bubsyjenkins
    25 posts
    edited December 2013
    I had gotten everything BUT Claus Co. by somewhere between 60-65k gift cards, but now I'm above 90k and I still haven't gotten Claus Co.

I'm getting so tired of the Hunt For Simpsons task lol. The annoying part is I really don't care about Claus Co. at all, and wish the event would just end so I could move on. But as long as it lasts I feel like I have to keep trying for the final prize.

:roll:
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    cjharris5 wrote:
    I currently have over 80,000 gift cards and I still have not won the "Clausco" building. It is infuriting. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is this just my extreamly bad luck, or is there a conspiracy at foot?

Don't worry, you are not alone! I'm getting closer to 90k cards, so more than 70 spins, and still waiting for that building.. Always one triangle earlier or late.. Sigh...
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Between 50-60k. No donuts spent. 2 extra tokens from gift bags.
  • reo19uk552
    200 posts
    edited December 2013
    110k collected and still need claus co! For a while I was like never mind I'll get it sooner or later but motivation is really going now and just kinda think it not gonna happen!!!
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    130,000+ and still no Claus Co :cry:
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I finished with 73K gift cards and counted 64 spins before I cleared the wheel. I did not spend any donuts on any coins, but I did spend donuts on gift bags to send to friends. I figured that was a good trade off when I first started the event. Claus Co and Santa's Little Helper Snowdog were the last items I had to get.

I'm still visiting neighbors and dropping gift bags to work towards the community goals, but I have started to collect up the coins in the hope that maybe we can spin for some other items in the end. But if we can't then I'm still happy. I was able to receive a nice multiplier for free from the snow decorations (like 6.5%) and the buildings are a nice addition as well. Including the reindeer on Christmas Day it was a nice bonus haul in what would have cost over 300 donuts if I had actually purchased the items instead of earned them through the event.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    111408 gift cards collected and still need the Helter Shelter.......oh when will it end

that is depressing, that's a lot of work to get that many cards and to still not have it.
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Think I may as well tick the 'over 100k' box now... :lol:
    90k gifts, plus 4 from bags so far, and yes, I'm another one just aiming for Claus co. :cry: :evil:

On the plus side, I've lost track of how much cash I've gotten since clearing my penultimate slot (mr plow), think that was around the 60k mark.

And yes, the whole town is STILL looking for Lisa and Homer :twisted:
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Literally just cleared it then at 77 026 gift cards. Claus Co was extremely elusive, landing oh so close every time and just clicking over to gift cards. But YES! The completetionist in me refused to let it go. I was impatient in the start and spent 100 donuts on it but decided to let time give me the rest.

I'm sad for those who haven't cleared it yet, I know that I was getting miffed.
  • redwagonner
    91 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Over 91000 to clear and no donuts used. Stupid ice god. Had to have it.
  • joeythelemur714
    178 posts
    edited December 2013
    97,000 cards, 85 spins. Had the lights from last year.

I had started getting frustrated with the last two prizes, but it helped to just collect GCs for 2-3 days, then do 20-25 spins at a time. First 18 spins I got a bunch of snowmen and the Yeti. Next 23 were mostly cash, but got Plow King and Helter Shelter. Next 19 was all cash and GCs. Final 25 were nearly all cash, but got Claus Co and Ice God. Just feels like the probability works more in your favor when you can do them in a row (who knows how they do the distribution?), plus it compartmentalizes the frustration. :-) It would have driven me crazy to do a few every day and feel like I was failing all the time.

Good luck to everyone still working on it.
  • p0rkp1e
    145 posts
    edited December 2013
    Cleared at 72,000 and no donuts.
  • HALStrange
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Cleared at 67000, with no donuts spent. I wasn't playing last year so had a lot to get to clear the wheel.
  • ThomasNMn
    40 posts
    edited December 2013
    No dounts, cleared it last night at 86K cards. Found 3 coins along the way(1 on Xmas - doubled). Wasn't playing last year, so won everything. Was doing really well until about a week ago, and then got done to just Yeti, Snowball and Ice God/Goddess left. 4-5 days winning only cash/cards. Then on Xmas, won the Yeti, on the 27th, won Snowball and then yesterday Ice Goddess.

My guess is that it goes in cycles, once you get 'hot' - you'll start clearing out the remaining prizes.

Hang in there - still 9 days or so to go!!
  • cgerland
    23 posts
    edited December 2013
    Only at 54k, spent no money, and only need one more. Also, I needed to get all the lights

Please don't hurt me
  • daved7630
    20 posts
    edited December 2013
    47,000 and no donuts
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.