EA Forums - Banner

Best movie you saw in 2013

The Hunger Games Catching Fire :)

Replies

• beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Dont think 2013 has been a particularly good year for films (either that or I just watched all the turkeys) which is odd, because I remember looking at scheduled releases at the start of the year and being quite excited.

Of the films that have been released and I have seen in 2013 I think it comes down to either World War Z or Oblivion although I think both were missing something.

(I havent seen Gravity yet)
  • missmoleman
    174 posts
    edited December 2013
    Dont think 2013 has been a particularly good year for films (either that or I just watched all the turkeys) which is odd, because I remember looking at scheduled releases at the start of the year and being quite excited.

Of the films that have been released and I have seen in 2013 I think it comes down to either World War Z or Oblivion although I think both were missing something.

(I havent seen Gravity yet)

Oblivion in my opinion is a bad intent to do a movie where Matrix meets Mission Impossible.

See Gravity, it is really good.
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited December 2013
    I liked Frozen. I saw it with my son. It made up for some disappointing animated movies lately. Captain Phillips was good, too. And the rrcent Thor. I love my super hero movies.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    This is the End. Funniest movie I've ever seen, I laughed so hard my face hurt.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    419450-senna-dvd-cover.jpg

An awesome documentary/film on the life and death of the fastest,best race driver to ever put hands on a wheel.
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited December 2013
    The hobbit DOS
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    Uhmm, I really like World War Z
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Man of Steel, or Thor 2, for me.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    It was :lol: I love Seth and Franco
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I think the only two movies I saw this year where Despicable Me 2 and Catching fire..

I'd rather read than watch..
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Now that I think of it I only saw one movie at the cinema all year (catching fire, which I really enjoyed), poor effort on my part. I wanted to see gravity but never got around to it. I did watch a couple of good movies at home but they aren't 2013 releases. For example, I thought 50/50 was good.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    It was :lol: I love Seth and Franco
    I'm still trying to think... I don't want to say any superhero movie was the best this year. This is the End is a front runner, but Kick-* 2 was close... I guess I have to remember everything I watched. End was a great movie, but if it was the best movie this year, then I can't say it was a great year for movies. 2012 set the bar pretty high.
  • empathy77
    4186 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I enjoyed a bunch of movies this year.

Thor 2 and Star Trek 2 are up there though........
  • laurieadunn1
    75 posts
    edited December 2013
    Honestly didn't get to the movies at all this year; saw The Smurfs 2 at the drive in, and that was about it. Best thing I saw at all this year was Cloud Atlas though.
  • Rowanvdl
    242 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Chronicle
    Or
    Bro's before ho's (Dutch movie)
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    There are just too many choices! :D
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • Ctrshaun
    34 posts
    edited December 2013
    Man of steel. Man of steel. Man of steel.
    Big superman fan me.
    Held out for some one buying me the DVD for Christmas but was disappointed so buying it for myself.
  • Jenngee71221
    75 posts
    edited December 2013
    The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug was a good movie :)

I also liked Now You See Me, Kick A$$ 2, ****, The Wolverine, and Thor: The Dark World.
  • zerudaa134
    58 posts
    edited January 2014
    Stoker, Tekkonkinkreet, Cloud Atlas, Gravity and Wolf Children Ame & Yuki are my highest rated films of 2013 :D I also loved catching fire but technically I watched that in 2014 (january 3rd) ^^
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.