EA Forums - Banner

How many cards did you collect before you cleared the wheel?

Replies

• dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited December 2013
    At 59k & only have snow god & abominable snowman to go. Can't really care if I get them or not...
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited December 2013
    i cleared it right around 30k giftcards...i spent 150 donuts and that did the trick. i see now that i was way luckier than lots of folks.
  • oryyx
    26 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I've been slacking this event, I only have 20,000 cards, but I got the Yeti yesterday and Mr Plow today. I have Clausco, Barney Plow King, and Helter Shelter left to get.
  • truvoo
    59 posts
    edited December 2013
    I cleared it at around 50k and no donuts spent. I now have 75k tickets and 23 tokens that aren't being used. My last item was the plow king tho it really didn't matter to me if I got it or not since I don't have Barney.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    cgerland wrote:
    Only at 54k, spent no money, and only need one more. Also, I needed to get all the lights

Please don't hurt me
    Oh, you poor fool. You think only needing one more means you're so close to being done that it makes hardly any difference. You haven't experienced the twenty spins of landing right next to that last prize, yet. :twisted:
  • TappingMan
    69 posts
    edited December 2013
    90k giftcards, 3+ items are left, game glitched so I can't earn any more coins. ****
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I was at 58K when I finally cleared it all.

I also spent about 150 donuts before I realized there was the 1/1000 ratio after 30K for coins and thought you could only get coins with the bar and with donuts. Should have read before I jumped in, but what is done, is done.

To those still working at it, it can be infuriating at the best of times! But pure elation when you finally get what you've been after!
  • theviper79
    182 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm currently at 74.000 cards. Spend 20 donuts on 2 tokens. Only one left on the Weel is the snowman. Last 60 spins i didn't get him. Aaaaaahhhh! When will it end! :?:
    I'll just keep on trying!
  • dazzlerbing
    112 posts
    edited December 2013
    111408 gift cards collected and still need the Helter Shelter.......oh when will it end

that is depressing, that's a lot of work to get that many cards and to still not have it.

Tell me about it......finally got it at 121000, hope my neighbors forgive the lack of visits while I regain my sanity :shock:
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    i dont remember exactly. i was just over 50,000, around 51 or 52.
    the skinner house was the last thing on my wheel so i didnt really care at that point.
  • scjack33
    40 posts
    edited December 2013
    Over 100,000 gift cards. Over 100 spins. No Donuts spent, but I still haven't cleared the wheel!
  • avtkrmn
    152 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    got everything but the statue in under 50K cards. Have @ 8 spins saved, would rather spin them all in a row than disappoint myself once or twice a day.

That's what I just did. Used 17 saved spins and got nothing but 550 gift cards and $10K cash. Only thing I need is clausco, but I can see that it will ever happen.
  • amaiolo78
    35 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm now at 106k and counting, still waiting for the Ice God...I hope I can get it soon! Stupid wheel lol :shock:
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited December 2013
    Just got the last item - the Ice God - on 85k with no donut spend. That's me done with this obsessive-compulsive tapping until the next update. Everyone on 24 hour tasks until then. Happy New Year everyone. :D
  • porkpiesteve
    229 posts
    edited December 2013
    Just got the last 2, yeti and ice god, took me 94,000 gift cards plus 3 coins i found in presents and coins from the bar, was beginning to give up but then last 2 in 2 spins and no donuts spent :mrgreen:
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Just got the last item - the Ice God - on 85k with no donut spend. That's me done with this obsessive-compulsive tapping until the next update. Everyone on 24 hour tasks until then. Happy New Year everyone. :D

Yay, I'm at 96k , helter skelter left and I think I wil l be tapping into the new year.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Just cleared it at 71000 tickets.
    No tokens purchased and no items from last year.

I had given up on expecting to clear it, was stuck on just needing Claus co for about a week, to the extent that yesterday I made a "Didnt get Claus co Club" badge for people to use next week. Had 3 tokens banked today and got it on the first one.

Looking foward to a few days off visiting neighbours now.
  • jaytee4real
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    109K cards, still no ice god, no yeti ... :(
    terrible luck or what?
  • amaiolo78
    35 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    109K cards, still no ice god, no yeti ... :(
    terrible luck or what?

I was in the same boat with the Ice God and Plow King, probably hit the $1000 like 30 times in a row. Then I finally got Plow King, but now I'm stuck on the Ice God after hitting another 20-30 cash spins! Felt like I was never gonna get either, I was so happy to get Plow King...fingers crossed that this last week is lucky!
  • manfaiwan
    69 posts
    edited December 2013
    Took me 137k gift cards to get all the items. No donuts spent. Don't want to do that again.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.