EA Forums - Banner

Wiggum house decoration??

Probably because it lights up already with the police lights.

Replies

• maciesdad
    212 posts
    edited December 2013
    Shortyy01 wrote:
    Probably because it lights up already with the police lights.
    Yep,which is why Ralph has been celebrating his birthday everyday since Thanksgiving.
  • annettemarc
    7745 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I think it's been brought up but nobody knows the answer.

Also, I don't see why nonepf the mansions are decorated. (Tony's compound Wolfcastle's and Burns are just plain. You'd expect at least a big HUMBUG I lights on Burn's home.). :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    The Wiggums may not celebrate "the holidays".
  • philippama998
    738 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    They didnt have time to put the lights up, they were investigating for the remote...
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited December 2013
    Actually they have the lights for it somewhere in the files. You can find it on google. I think they just forgot to add it to the wheel and said screw it there is always next year.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    It was glitched out of the server into the abyss and then sucked up into Sarah Wiggums "front passage".
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Ralphie decorated my Wiggum house with Jack-o-Lanterns.
  • jcrews74
    126 posts
    edited December 2013
    llazzarr wrote:
    Actually they have the lights for it somewhere in the files. You can find it on google. I think they just forgot to add it to the wheel and said screw it there is always next year.

I've found the before and after snow pictures and they look really good especially the snowman bit. just a shame we don't have it :cry:

VQxItTT.png
    Od4JtOa.png
  • H0LLYW000D
    29 posts
    edited January 2014
    jcrews74 wrote:
    llazzarr wrote:

I've found the before and after snow pictures and they look really good especially the snowman bit. just a shame we don't have it :cry:

VQxItTT.png
    Od4JtOa.png

is there a site, place where i can see all the files that show everything that hasnt been added to the game yet? ive tried looking and found crap so far :( also i was wondering when they gave away the waterfall & if they will offer it again maybe for donuts? i ony started playing in march or april?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!