EA Forums - Banner

Any special tips for the wheel?

There is nothing you can do to increase your chances with spinning the wheel.

Replies

• HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    Light fresh linen scented candles in the shape of a pentagram, stand in the center of the candles facing toward the moon, spin the wheel counter-clockwise while hopping on one foot and gargling Fresca. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT IT BE FRESCA!!! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SUBSTITUTE WITH SPRITE OR 7UP, the consequences will be fatal.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Light fresh linen scented candles in the shape of a pentagram, stand in the center of the candles facing toward the moon, spin the wheel counter-clockwise while hopping on one foot and gargling Fresca. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT IT BE FRESCA!!! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SUBSTITUTE WITH SPRITE OR 7UP, the consequences will be fatal.

NOTHING works better than this.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:

This would be very entertaining to watch! People might think its a new year ritual and join in
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    HCoinslot wrote:

This would be very entertaining to watch! People might think its a new year ritual and join in

I'm praying for someone to come back and say it didn't work.
  • gavthomson
    192 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    Use something other than your finger.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Well I need something, for a week and a half now I've won nothing but cash and cards. Got 59k cards and still after yeti,helther shelter and Claus co. I don't think I will get them tbh.
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    There is no technique. I'm at almost 90,000 GC stilhave Claus Co left, which has lowest odds. Can't wait to be done with it. I've been exploiting the send Springfielders to search for Simpsons task, but because of that I'm not earning $ on tasks, which I need to buy up all the remaining land I need.
  • Benthebossyo
    139 posts
    edited December 2013
    this is like asking if there is any special technique for the lottery..
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm at 125k gift cards and I havent cleared the wheel either.

The helter shelter is my white whale :-)
  • darthraven0
    374 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I tried ginger ale instead of fresca. It was a bad day. The wheel is still spinning I have become entranced by it and am now in ea's power but on the brite side I can now talk directly to yes guy. Ehh. Yeessssss!
  • Quoodle
    13 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm not convinced it's totally random.

By controlling how much you spin (where you start and stop) , you can at least get it on one side or the other - it seemed to me.

Then, if you just move it around before you spin, you'll see that on the more difficult spots, there are fewer places it'll stop - it'll just zip past the middle if it's going fast enough.

I could be just fooling myself, but that's how it seemed to work. Of course I can't explain how going anticlockwise sometimes works better - so it may indeed be random.

I got all the prizes (I"m new to Christmas this year) after 73k cards.
  • npeterson89
    17 posts
    edited December 2013
    day 3 of straight 1000 cash winnings on the wheel
  • mdawny
    325 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    HCoinslot wrote:

I'm praying for someone to come back and say it didn't work.

It didn't work! ;)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    day 3 of straight 1000 cash winnings on the wheel

Wait and see how you feel after 8 days straight which iam on now.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    I tried ginger ale instead of fresca. It was a bad day. The wheel is still spinning I have become entranced by it and am now in ea's power but on the brite side I can now talk directly to yes guy. Ehh. Yeessssss!

Should of used the fresca. Bummer! Maybe next time
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.