EA Forums - Banner

Last post wins :)

Replies

  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited December 2013
    This shot has to get the win.

    3nFLreAY26.gif
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    dgwglenn wrote:
    This shot has to get the win.

    3nFLreAY26.gif

    No.

    I think these two make me the victor.


  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited December 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    dgwglenn wrote:
    This shot has to get the win.

    3nFLreAY26.gif

    No.

    I think these two make me the victor.

    ****_eddie_murphy.gif

    Wait, what...... You're Victor?

    dKhW7p7l.jpg

    I still win.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    dgwglenn wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    dgwglenn wrote:
    This shot has to get the win.

    3nFLreAY26.gif

    No.

    I think these two make me the victor.

    ****_eddie_murphy.gif

    Wait, what...... You're Victor?

    dKhW7p7l.jpg

    I still win.

    Are you sure?

    post-18723-Eddie-Murphy-****-gif-Bg9F.gif

    Lets ask eddie shall we.

    Here he is explaining the reason why I win and everyone else looses

    sfLuR4c61E7M.gif

    After his decision, I asked him if I was the winner and this was his reply

    281.gif
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited December 2013
    His cousin seems to think differently -

    ive_lost_the_sweeps_spaceballs.gif

    Hey emmcee1, it's been a slice bantering with you. You've had a chance to sleep thru your hangover but I've got to go start creating mine. Trade shots with you next year. :thumbup:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    dgwglenn wrote:
    His cousin seems to think differently -

    ive_lost_the_sweeps_spaceballs.gif

    Hey emmcee1, it's been a slice bantering with you. You've had a chance to sleep thru your hangover but I've got to go start creating mine. Trade shots with you next year. :thumbup:

    Take care man, peace out.
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited January 2014
    completely_different_monty_python.gif
    tinkerbell-spank.gif
    sudden_realization_christopher_lloyd.gif
    Yeah, winning!
  • jcrews74
    126 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm winning :D
  • RockOn7
    39 posts
    edited January 2014
    I win, and sure would like my Avatar to show up and be able to put in a image in my posts....... hinty, hint, hint......
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Win because I am too lazy an tired to upload anything on imgur just to post it on here, so instead you get this nonsensical drunken rant about I forget what already but I think it was about land or winning or something. I want a donut....or rum..
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited January 2014
    Mmmmm, rum.

    You can never lose with a fine beverage like that. Well maybe at this game because I'm winning now.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    dgwglenn wrote:
    Mmmmm, rum.

    You can never lose with a fine beverage like that. Well maybe at this game because I'm winning now.

    Think iam just going to let you run out here with the win? Think again.

    nIm2dnyJ1Ps-mall-visitor-stops-a-thief-with-effect-kick-gifsu.com.gif
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    lQLMZP5.jpg
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Win because I am too lazy an tired to upload anything on imgur just to post it on here, so instead you get this nonsensical drunken rant about I forget what already but I think it was about land or winning or something. I want a donut....or rum..

    I want rum, too, Jenny. And, also, to win :)
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited January 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    Win because I am too lazy an tired to upload anything on imgur just to post it on here, so instead you get this nonsensical drunken rant about I forget what already but I think it was about land or winning or something. I want a donut....or rum..

    I want rum, too, Jenny. And, also, to win :)

    No way.

    shoo_pirates_caribbean.gif
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    No talk of drinking please, I can't handle it :lol:

    62YL5Br.png
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited January 2014
    bee88161 wrote:
    No talk of drinking please, I can't handle it :lol:

    62YL5Br.png

    :D Spoken like a true Aussie. I'm 20 hours behind you yet for some strange reason seem 20 hours ahead of you. I don't know who said this but it sure seems true - 'Youth, it's wasted on the young.'

    heh_robin_hood_men_in_tights.gif

    Anyone have good hangover cures for bee?
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    dgwglenn wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:
    No talk of drinking please, I can't handle it :lol:

    62YL5Br.png

    :D Spoken like a true Aussie. I'm 20 hours behind you yet for some strange reason seem 20 hours ahead of you. I don't know who said this but it sure seems true - 'Youth, it's wasted on the young.'

    heh_robin_hood_men_in_tights.gif

    Anyone have good hangover cures for bee?

    Haha! It's ok I'm just going to lie on the couch all day looking pathetic and hope people give my sympathy :lol: doesn't seem like it's going to work, I've been calling my dog over to come comfort me and he's just been rolling his eyes at me lmao
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Funniest-Fail-GIFs-7.gif
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Tupac doing a Rick James impression FTW.
    tumblr_mpzyym1M6a1qhduoho1_400.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!