EA Forums - Banner

Game crashes when I try to enter one particular friend's Springfield

I had the same problem with one of the towns I visit. Do you use the short cut arrows on the bottom left of the screen? I found that if I went back to doing the visits the original way the town didn't crash. Is the town you are trying to visit highly decorated?

Replies

• snugglesNY
    22 posts
    edited January 2014
    dansram wrote:
    Everytime I try to enter the Springfield belonging to msvcasey654, and ONLY that Springfield, the game crashes. I can enter all other friend's Springfields without any issues. What's going on?

Interestingly enough, I am friends with the same player and my game also crashes when I try their town.

Aside from that, since today's New Years update my game has all of a sudden been crashing when I enter towns or do stuff in my town. It has become very unstable.
  • edited January 2014
    I get the crash when i visit a friend and only on that friend, i also get a crash when sending my simpsons on quests or collecting alot of tags quickly
  • Snakeyees
    2342 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I had this very issue i removed the friend and resent a Invite and the problem was fixed.
  • joeythelemur714
    178 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm having this exact problem with two of my friends during the Stonecutters event. Anyone else? I'll try snakeyees' solution, but would like to see if there's an easier way.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.