EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland cars have changed!

Every-body's got to drive a ve-hicle, and this was the largest au-to I could afford

Thanks for pointing this out, that's pretty cool. I haven't been to Krustyland in a month or so :lol:

Replies

• maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I go to krustyland everyday and I'm pretty certain that was always there! Its definitely been there for more than a week as I remember seeing that ages ago. :-\
  • xtremehumv196
    65 posts
    edited January 2014
    I go to krustyland everyday and I'm pretty certain that was always there! Its definitely been there for more than a week as I remember seeing that ages ago. :-\

Yea, been there for at least a month if not more
  • skippermeh
    296 posts
    edited January 2014

I think they came with the Thanksgiving update
  • philippama998
    739 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    skippermeh wrote:

Yepp, thats when I noticed it the first time as well. And I also believe its more cars now then before, isnt it?
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Yes definitely more cars now. I wish we could have more cars in Springfield.

I have a 1967 beetle, hence my original post :-)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I havent noticed this at all, might be cos i hardly ever go to my KL anymore, but i will take the bus journey to there tonight and check this out, nice one for letting us know :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I havent noticed this at all, might be cos i hardly ever go to my KL anymore, but i will take the bus journey to there tonight and check this out, nice one for letting us know :)

No problemo neighboureenio! Thought it would make a change from topics about the Christmas wheel! :-P
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Also,from that image, it's apparent that people with yellow cars and people with white cars have no idea how to back into a parking place. It's gonna take them forEVER to get out of that lot. ;)

I am hopeful, seeing all these, that SF may be experiencing an increase in auto styles. From this image, it really strikes me that even by merely changing the COLOR of a car, it looks different enough. Maybe they could just use the Chalmers vehicle and offer it in a rainbow of colors. Of course, we'd need an auto body shop, which might actually be a pretty cool building to add. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Also,from that image, it's apparent that people with yellow cars and people with white cars have no idea how to back into a parking place. It's gonna take them forEVER to get out of that lot. ;)

I am hopeful, seeing all these, that SF may be experiencing an increase in auto styles. From this image, it really strikes me that even by merely changing the COLOR of a car, it looks different enough. Maybe they could just use the Chalmers vehicle and offer it in a rainbow of colors. Of course, we'd need an auto body shop, which might actually be a pretty cool building to add. :)

That is a great idea!

P.S every time it see your name it reminds me of my Mum & my husband, my Mum was Annette and my husband is Marc!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    GSFaerie wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

No problemo neighboureenio! Thought it would make a change from topics about the Christmas wheel! :-P

Christmas Wheel? Why i dont think there has been a thread made about this for at least........oh wait to late another has happened :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    skippermeh wrote:

Yep, that was probably around the time I noticed it. However, I haven't had krustyland for very long so I thought they had always been there! :-D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.