EA Forums - Banner

Some idea's for Tapped Out that I'd like to discuss

Tobzza96 wrote:
Hi everyone I'm new to these forums but I've been playing Tapped Out for just under a year, I'm loving the game and have been addicted to it, but there are just a couple features I'd like to see added.

In-game money to Donuts
You can change Donuts to money at the moment, but it would be nice if I could convert my in-game money to Donuts too. Obviously Donuts to money would result in more than Money to Donuts, e.g. It costs 9 Donuts for $1,000, vice versa would be $1,000 for 5 or 6 Donuts. This is good for Freemium players who don't want to buy micro-transactions and people with lots of spare money.

Zoom out to see the whole city
This may be something that only I and a few others would like to see, but it would be good to be able to zoom out all the way to see the whole city, it's a small feature but it would help out a lot for navigation, you could maybe disable the floaty icons above buildings and characters when fully zoomed out to stop it getting cluttered up with icons.

More surfaces
I'd like to see more surfaces rather than just roads, pavements, boardwalk sections and rivers. I rarely use rivers (I have a moat around the Penitentiary and a small lake by Cletus' farm), and boardwalk sections can only be placed on the sea, so only road and pavement are suitable for my city. Maybe some dirt roads, bridges for crossing rivers and paths for parks.

These are just a couple of my idea's, I'd love to hear what you think of them and hear any improvements etc.

Good ideas. But the donut one will never happen. If it did you would have to save up something to the order of 100,000 maybe 1,000,000 cash just to trade for one donut. Otherwise we'd pretty much be able to complete this game without spending a penny and then EA would pretty quickly lose interest!

Replies

• glenjamin8
    144 posts
    edited January 2014
    I agree with the dirt road and pathway. As for the donuts it would never work. I have almost 4 million in cash, while a lot of players have similar or more. The majority of players would never need to purchase donuts again if it's that easy to get them for free. There should be definitely be a button to zoom out or to take a full map screenshot.
  • sammercer12
    368 posts
    edited January 2014
    Donuts are the money maker for EA it's annoying but I respect it

Every other idea sounds great
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited January 2014
    more like 5mill $$$ for 3 donuts.... awko up that taco #neebieidea #jokes #YOLOSWAG
  • wickedlittle
    89 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yes, yes and yes and Uter and Crazy Cat Lady.

I have so much stupid in game cash I would change 100 grand for a donut or two. Will never happen though.
  • lewismac16
    15 posts
    edited January 2014
    You can already build bridges by placing some road over the river.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.