EA Forums - Banner

Buahahahaha :(

Indeed, the Yeti is very cool. He doesn't do very much but he is a freebie.
I spent far too many doughnuts getting extra wheel spins. I should have waited patiently.......but I couldn't.

Replies

• elrcastor
    16 posts
    edited January 2014
    dont feel bad i'm still working on helter shelter on my high level town
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited January 2014
    elrcastor wrote:
    dont feel bad i'm still working on helter shelter on my high level town

on your high lvl town? someone showing off now?... i still dont have the yeti... given up
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited January 2014
    It seems to me you need to save up your coins for a while.. I got the yeti when I saved 23 coins, I got it on spin 10/23 back to back spins.. It seemed to work, keep in mind for a while I was spinning the wheel once I got 1 coin for the longest time...
  • fmarazzo30851
    53 posts
    edited January 2014
    I still need helter shelter I've got almost 100k gift cards and still can't get it. I get about 4 spin tokens a day! I'm going to be really mad if I go through this whole event and am missing one thing lol
  • Cecypolish1
    14 posts
    edited January 2014
    Thanks guys...I don't have the helter shelter either but I am obsessed with the yeti more lol
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited January 2014
    I think everybody that plays daily will manage to clear the wheel, I don't think there are any special techniques that work.

I just spun as I got the tokens and cleared it on Christmas night. I did buy 100 Donuts worth of tokens in the beginning, but now wish I had not.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.