EA Forums - Banner

how far in the game are you?

Prev1
Level 60, but I also come from the future so...

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I just landed my TARDIS and i am at level 9001!
    in all seriousness lvl 37 all land done, all char, all buildings, all kl, all sp. Only didnt buy all kl land cause i dont see the point
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    -Level 37
    -Purchased all Springfield land
    -Purchased all Springfield buildings
    -Purchased majority of premium decorations, buildings, characters
    -Purchased all Krustyland land
    -Purchased all Krustyland attractions
    -Purchased all Krustyland premium decorations
    -Completed Christmas 2013, and all prior events (Halloween 2012 & 2013, Thanksgiving 2012 & 2013, Christmas 2012, Valentine's Day 2013, Saint Patrick's Day 2013, Whacking Day 2013, July 4th 2013)

I think it's safe to say I "won" the game until the next update :)
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I finished the game. The last boss was really tough.
  • gokenin1941
    19 posts
    edited January 2014
    Level 37 have all the land and almost all the premiums <have the ones i really want however> have almost 25 million in cash and just waiting to see what happens on level 38 (upset that AE has not fixed my Krustyland content in my Springfield so i cant do a redo but thats another story)
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited January 2014
    lvl 37, all buildings i want for freebies... couple peeps for donuts... im awesome
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    -Level 37
    -Completed Christmas 2013, and all prior events (Halloween 2012 & 2013, Thanksgiving 2012 & 2013, Christmas 2012, Valentine's Day 2013, Saint Patrick's Day 2013, Whacking Day 2013, July 4th 2013)

What did you do with all the KL land? I am fairly decorative and I have nowhere near all..
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    Got everything bar 3 limited items, these being the waste barrel, ghost popper and frink mobile or whatever it is. Don't have all KL land because I don't see the point without new rides (plus I don't use KL very much as it is boring for me now).
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    -Level 37

What did you do with all the KL land? I am fairly decorative and I have nowhere near all..

I only laid out my plans for the Krustyland path and the location of the booths/attractions. I still have much decorating to do. I wanted to leave plenty of areas open since I know updates will come, so I may fill with meaningless decorations of where I want the attractions to go. Won't make things I aim to keep for the long term.
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Level 37 - Half way to the end of the xp points

Started playing toward the end of the February 2012 Valentines day promotion. Actually, I originally started playing when the game first came out but with all the problems I deleted it and came back in the middle of that Valentines day promo.

I do not have a disposable income so when I do get to purchase donuts I am very selective. I rarely purchase decorations but rather choose characters, especially those that come with buildings.

-I finished Krustyland but I dont have Mount Krustmore nor do I have all the premium decorations. I have Itchy, Scratchy, and Eyeballs of Death.

-Dont have all premium buildings, or characters.

-Havent purchased all the land

-Have the popsicle skyscraper and staircase to nowhere, and the sunsphere

I'm not a completionist and thats okay. :)
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    -Level 37

I only laid out my plans for the Krustyland path and the location of the booths/attractions. I still have much decorating to do. I wanted to leave plenty of areas open since I know updates will come, so I may fill with meaningless decorations of where I want the attractions to go. Won't make things I aim to keep for the long term.
    Nice idea, I personally prefer my theme park to be excessively cramped. It is more realistic that way! :D
  • rashadmacki
    40 posts
    edited January 2014
    Wow compared to u guys im still way far
    Once i buy all the land i'll b contempt with my progress :D
    Then i'll go to buy the expensive buildings off which i only have the sunsphere (cheapest one :P )
    Im completely done with the christmas update so looking forward to what lvl 38 gives us
    Can't waitt!!
  • premier00000
    66 posts
    edited January 2014
    I've been playing since the game first came out on iphone, but I'm on my second city because my first one has been glitched since KrustyLand was released. (The game freezes when I try to go to KL, and most of KrustyLand shows up in my Springfield after visiting friends. I'm at level 37 right now, and I have almost $10M.
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited January 2014
    I still need the diamond. Haven't decided whether I actually want to buy it or not.
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited January 2014
    I am level 37 but only because of the massive amount of xp I got from tapping peoples' tiles. I only just built the building that unlocks Legs and Louie and am still saving up for like 7 buildings in task menu. One is the hospital which is supposed to be built at level 24 :lol:
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited January 2014
    Lol, I started in like November and I'm already a level 23 :shock: don't have all the land yet. I stay at like a steady 20k all the time, lol.....I'm constantly buying more things to add to my town. Cleared the wheel and have all the personal prizes. Been having a problem with constantly buying donuts, haha! Everytime I see iTunes gift cards in a store I buy them for myself. Have gone through about 3500 donuts in the past couple weeks LOL
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    So playing for nearly 2 years now

Level 37 xp 700k
    Every character
    Nearly Every building (clausco!!!!)
    All land in springfield
    All ep tie ins (duff racer etc)
    17 m banked
    All krustland land
    All rides and premium
    140k spare tickets
    Max squidport tiles

Task book empty!
    My game is complete until next update, well apart from that damn clausco on the wheel.
  • njbadboy4life
    30 posts
    edited January 2014
    Started playing the first week of the halloween 2013 update. I'm a level 37 but not done with all the main buildings/questlines. Currently on level 34 building the Springfield high school. Just bought donuts for the first time with gils christmas deal. No where near down with all the land, currently on the $39,00 plots.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Playing since April 2012.
    Lvl. 37 and counting.

All land in SF.
    500 SP tiles.
    All premium buildings/decorations and characters. (Sans a few of the early specialties)

All KL land.
    All KL rides.
    All KL Preimium items, missing none.

Participated and complete all major events since early 2012.
    (Whacking day, Halloween, Xmas, Valintines day, *. Patricks day, Thanksgiving.)

Currently 26M in cash, 15oo donuts..
    Been a daily player pretty well the whole time, sans a few days here and there.
  • sammercer12
    368 posts
    edited January 2014
    37 started in August of 2012
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Started playing in August and now I am at level 37 (I already built and completed the Bachelor Arms/Unemployment Office quest lines).

-Participated in Halloween and Christmas 2013 events
    -All KL Rides built (excluding premiums. Still need those)
    -SP quest chain complete
    -12 Premium Buildings/Characters obtained so far

Yeah, I haven't really completed anything too special. I don't have all the land, items premiums yet. I also missed out on a lot of the cool LE items and events.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.