EA Forums - Banner

XMAS Extended

Replies

• dmullen75
    89 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I finally sent Homer and Lisa to hide this morning in anticipation of the event ending and the realization that I would not get the Helter Shelter. Guess I'll have to tap around them now :?
  • Ieuan_Richards
    116 posts
    edited January 2014
    This morning? Then you should be able to take them out of the treehouse by storing it. Unless there thumbs in which case ?
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited January 2014
    maavich211 wrote:
    Oh God NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've cleared the wheel in all 3 of my towns that means another week of those stupid gift cards instead of the cash off of the wheel.

Well Aren't YOU special? The wheel in ALL THREE of your towns cleared when all people do here is complain that the wheel is rigged.
  • Demonruin4
    12 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm actually glad of this news... i've still got Barney's plow truck to get and the prize after that.. with a couple on the wheel left but im only hitting the cash at the moment :( hopefully another week and I'll have it all.. it's a shame the gift bags have declined in each town cause now we are struggling to reach the final community prize.
  • gavthomson
    192 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    bkopp1 wrote:
    That means another week of spinning and landing right beside the Helter Shelter :mrgreen:

Same here, but insert claus co instead of Helter Shelter.

They might have tweaked the odds for 'outstanding' prizes, if you've made a certain number of spins. You never know.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Thank God you finally posted this. Where the hell have you been? It's been over four hours since it was announced here. I was about to send out a search party.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • bort0matic
    121 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm through with living for the wheel of torture. Screw you, ClausCo. and Yeti.
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    gavthomson wrote:
    bkopp1 wrote:
    That means another week of spinning and landing right beside the Helter Shelter :mrgreen:

Same here, but insert claus co instead of Helter Shelter.

They might have tweaked the odds for 'outstanding' prizes, if you've made a certain number of spins. You never know.

They haven't changed the odds yet and I wouldn't exactly count on it.
  • Nipponnay703
    123 posts
    edited January 2014
    Maybe it was just to annoy you after all your numerous threads about the wheel and event being rubbish? :wink:
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    Opening your threads is like picking scabs. No matter how many times I tell myself I'm not going to do it, here I am.

• mattmcshane
    428 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    dmullen75 wrote:
    I finally sent Homer and Lisa to hide this morning in anticipation of the event ending and the realization that I would not get the Helter Shelter. Guess I'll have to tap around them now :?
    Store the treehouse before they complete the task.
  • aaron27adw
    19 posts
    edited January 2014
    Wow a thread where josh moans bout the game and the Christmas event. No one saw this coming did they.
  • vegt007
    27 posts
    edited January 2014
    Hahahahahahahahahaha.....Hahahahahahahahahahaha
    Just for u Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    Opening your threads is like picking scabs. No matter how many times I tell myself I'm not going to do it, here I am.
    JoshSherer wrote:
    I have to assume that its because those lazy incompetent EA employees either are too lazy to give us a new update or are too incompetent and cannot add the new stuff without crashes and glitches or something. What a joke.

GOD I would love to find out where you work. Within a week you would have some empathy for your fellow man, and I would have a harassment lawsuit on my hands.

Why do you want to harass me?
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited January 2014
    stop abusing josh! we waited too long to see this thread like 4hrs! so cut it out... if you keep bugging him he wont post.... :(
  • Shortyy01
    243 posts
    edited January 2014
    Seriously. I'm done with this update.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:

At least I'm never disappointed. He still has never posted one I agree with. Its good to have something I can always rely on. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • dmullen75
    89 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    dmullen75 wrote:
    Store the treehouse before they complete the task.

Thanks for the reminder although my android still says January 7th but my ipod does say January 14th. Guess I'll go back to wheel purgatory :)
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:

At least I'm never disappointed. He still has never posted one I agree with. Its good to have something I can always rely on. :)

How can anyone not agree with what Josh has said? He's speaking the logical truth.
  • M4rkEv4ns
    188 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm happy I love the snow.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.