EA Forums - Banner

Worst community prize ever?

Prev134
The Ghost Bomb from Halloween 2013. It was useless once I had all the personal prizes, and even more useless now.

The best is Yes Guy :)

Replies

• dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited January 2014
    The worst one - that stupid Frog Prince. Every time I visit your town Pull I do my best to catch Sideshow Bob (because I know you don't like him loitering around) and I end up tapping the frog instead. And then he pukes on my finger. You gotta get him under control! :wink:
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Ghost bombs were really useless and I hate the frog prince too. But these ugly candy cane cooling towers... Yuck.
  • glenowicz890
    38 posts
    edited January 2014
    The cooling towers suck. And there are the wost prize for this update. However I would have to vote the ghost bombs from halloween as the worst. It was a tool that we got half way threw the update after about half the community had gotten all 10 personal prizes and had little use for the bombs other then to clear the map when we logged on to get out gemlins to place in order to get the last 2 prizes. The only way the bombs could have been worse was if they were the 4th or 5th prize.

Edit
    Forgot about the frog prince. He is useless and anoyinjg. However if halloween would have had a wheel he(frog prince) would have been this updates version of the snow monster. Who I think is just as useless as the frog prince. Yesguy was cool. But to be fair I forgot what we got for halloween already ( as far as what was comunitty or what was personal prizes.)
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    MONKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYS!!! Although, I feel like they are the best prize we never got :(
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    MONKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYS!!! Although, I feel like they are the best prize we never got :(

I agree...

Why can't we have evil flying monkeys? What the hell! There has to be a Simpson episode with evil flying monkeys....
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I like the candy cane towers :P
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    I like the candy cane towers :P

Only because you're drinking or smoking a little somethin' somethin'.... :wink:
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:

I agree...

Why can't we have evil flying monkeys? What the hell! There has to be a Simpson episode with evil flying monkeys....

Yeah, there were :) They would make awesome moving decorations :D

Burns'_Flying_Monkeys.png
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I was going to agree with ghost bombs, but these candy cane towers were ill-timed, and don't do anything. Ghost bombs were at least useful.
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    are you guys suggesting the ghost bombs were worse than the ghost vacuum?
    the vacuum sucked. pun intended.

edit: ? not .
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited January 2014

+1 Nothing more to add there.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I like the candy cane towers! They add a nice touch of ambiance to the cooling towers. :-)

I do have to agree..the ghost bombs were the worst.

But why focus on the negative so much?
    Lets run another poll and see what everyone thinks the best community prize was as well :-)
  • glenowicz890
    38 posts
    edited January 2014

Were talking about community prizes. Not personal prizes. The vacume was a personaly prize. Bombs were a community.
    But yeah the vacum was terible. I knew a lot of people it didn't work for....
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yes. It's ugly and pointless. It would have been fine at the start of the event, but now it doesn't fit and just looks stupid with the rest of the power plant.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    zicoboo wrote:
    Yes. It's ugly and pointless. It would have been fine at the start of the event, but now it doesn't fit and just looks stupid with the rest of the power plant.

I vote that you get extra points because I love New Zealand.... And I agree with you. I mean if we were giving points.
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited January 2014

Were talking about community prizes. Not personal prizes. The vacume was a personaly prize. Bombs were a community.
    But yeah the vacum was terible. I knew a lot of people it didn't work for....
    you say tomato i say tomato, its all the same crap.
  • nefariouszeros
    41 posts
    edited January 2014
    Cooling towers. It's way too late and I took them down right after i saw them
  • Jamie5966
    147 posts
    edited January 2014
    I will have to say ghost bombs. While it's ridiculous to have gotten the cooling towers now it's still a skin, still usable and can saved for next year. The ghost bomb is now compleatly and utterly useless now and most likely forever. Will we be using it for the probably non existent ghosts this Halloween?

Now if EA would start and end an event at a reasonable time it would be more acceptable. They should have moved it back 2 weeks and had it all of December and a little after the new year.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    It's the Monkeys! Where's that cleaning lady
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    It's the Monkeys! Where's that cleaning lady

The cleaning lady will be back.... Soon.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.