EA Forums - Banner

Bart's Treehouse Christmas lights stuck on

It's not a skin.
The trees all have lights in them. They'll go at the end of the update

Replies

  • CaptainRob64
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    It's not a skin.
    The trees all have lights in them. They'll go at the end of the update

    That makes sense. However, and maybe i'm confused, but wasn't Bart's Treehouse Christmas lights one of the wheel spin prizes, thus should be selectable like the skins?
  • Snakeyees
    2321 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    No it was Brown house, Blue house, Orange house, White House, Pink house, Purple House, Simpson house, Flanders house, Cletus farm, Krabapple apartments, Skinners house, Willie's shack, Van Houten house,
  • CaptainRob64
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    No it was Brown house, Blue house, Orange house, White House, Pink house, Purple House, Simpson house, Flanders house, Cletus farm, Krabapple apartments, Skinners house, Willie's shack, Van Houten house,

    I would've sworn I got Bart's treehouse lights as a wheel item. I hear memory is the second thing to go. I forget the first.
  • Jill-D1606
    15 posts
    edited January 2014
    I would've sworn I got Bart's treehouse lights as a wheel item. I hear memory is the second thing to go. I forget the first.

    Me too! Been tapping away like a mad thing trying to change it back! :roll:
  • CaptainRob64
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Jill-D1606 wrote:
    Me too! Been tapping away like a mad thing trying to change it back! :roll:

    I'm glad I wasn't the only one :oops:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!