EA Forums - Banner

Neighbours unite - drop for The unattainable helter shelter and snow monster

2Next

Replies

• jesusisadr734
    68 posts
    edited January 2014
    ldulla30 wrote:
    Use the 2 o'clock trick, i read it here and then tried it and it worked twice in a row for my last 2 items, the plow king and mr plow
    Just put the item to 2 o'clock and spin
    Hope it works :)

Boy so do I! That would be amazing if there were a simple trick like that that worked!
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited January 2014
    I got the Yeti off a whim just this week..
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I put my Helter Shelter right next to the unemployment office, lol.
  • drew3rdof3
    104 posts
    edited January 2014
    Though it seemed to around 50k when I still had Claus Co and the shelter left, it doesn't work. Tried everything for the Yeti. It is all about the random number generator.
  • Jaye_Batista
    35 posts
    edited January 2014
    I place the shelter in the seedier part of town near the bachelor arms, Duff stadium and Costingtons
    I have a dodgy area with Helter shelter, muntz house, ufo and car wrecks, graveyards, brown house, adult education annex and so on (you get the idea).

Ha ha ha!!! This is what I'm trying to do as well!!! Well as much as I can with my freemium items!! The prison, shelter, racetrack, etc!!
  • ddshoemaker
    40 posts
    edited January 2014
    Good news! I had 4 spins today saved up and I went into the wheel ready to get 4k more as my wheel lands on the cash next to the shelter every time and so I did...1, 2, 3, 4 spins = 4k next to the shelter every time. I laughed. I logged out. I came here. I went back. Thanks to biebel dropping off 5 gift bags I got a 5th spin and I took the 2 o'clock destination spin approach and BOOM! Success!!! I got a shelter growing on my main strip where all my sleazy buildings live! YAY!!!! I was so excited, I stood up and shouted yay at which point my boyfriend called me a loser. I sat back down, placed the shelter and as quickly as I lost the thrill of obtaining it, I lost all interest in why I was. So frustrated to begin with. Reinvigorated to tap and a vow to not hate EA for at least 24 hours, I only the yeti left on the wheel and no worries if I don't get it. Breathe, sigh...I want that monorail...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.