EA Forums - Banner

Spin Tokens are stuck on "Finished"

12346Next

Replies

• daneggen467
    6 posts
    edited January 2014
    I have the same problem, same issue with EA telling me to post here, and telling me my case was closed. I tried to tell them this post started 18th December but I doubt it will help. I just get money from my one spin a day.
  • cesca_xo
    22 posts
    edited January 2014
    I had the same problem. I read that some people gave their passwords to Spanser and said that it was a scam.

But Spanser just fixed mine and i got 19 tokens. It is not a scam. I didn't mind giving him my account information because I was going to quit if I didn't finish getting the rewards. (although i used 19 tokens, I still did not get any of the rewards). Now I can actually try and get more tokens since its fixed.

• sexy_spice53
    10 posts
    edited January 2014
    I would also like to say that SpAnser is the real deal!!! I was completely lost with EA as my town had been down for about 10 days and I was sure that I would never get Mr. Plow. He asked for my ID and password and I was skeptical at first too but then I thought to myself.... this is a pretend town. The worst thing that could happen is they could spend all my donuts and delete the building that I had purchased. But if I went to the end of the event and I didn't get Mr. Plow I would have quit the game anyways. My town was fixed, I got my 27 spins for the cards that I had collected over the 10 or so days, and not even for going to others towns, because I stopped that before Christmas.

I know that it's scary to give out your password, but they cannot change it on you and steal your town. You can see that I'm a real person and I have had problems since way before Christmas if you check my past posts. If my game gets stuck again, I would not hesitate to have SpAnser help me.

Thanks SpAnser!!! :D
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    suspect108 wrote:
    spAnser wrote:
    You can contact me for a fix guys I can't ask for any specific info though except through PM because the Senior Mod doesn't realise I can fix it faster and better than EA could open the email and even get around to it before the event is over.

I would just like to add an endorsement for spAnser. He helped me straighten out my wife's account for this very problem. She got everything she was due.

Thank you spAnser!!!

I still call ****. Mr./Miss/Mrs. Spanser - I find it unnecessary for you to require usernames and passwords of accounts to "fix" a bug in the game. If you actually have a fix (and I don't believe you do), explain to everyone publicly how to fix it instead of asking people for their usernames and passwords. The same usernames and passwords by the way that people use to sign on to and post to these forums.

Until then, I believe that you are not acting in good faith and are only looking to screw people over.

Good day.

Here is a quick rundown of what I do. I original created a hack for the game but shut it down from the GameZino issue that went rampant after taking over tstotips.com anyways. I have recently been inspecting how the game sends server calls. I have a php+python script I wrote to login and download your towns save data and can modify it and save it back to the server. If you look in my signature I have a link to a tsto.me website of my town it is in open beta and uses a similar script to download save files and render a webpage for your town to share with everyone. I can't explain or share how to fix stuck quests because it is a script that in the wrong hands can do a lot more than fix quests it can drop items into inventories and add donuts to accounts and pretty much do anything you want it to do. I need a username and password only because I am not employed by EA so I have no other way to access your save file to run the script on reseting the quest.
  • jadem3141770
    1 posts
    edited January 2014
    At this point I am ready to try anything but with work can never find SpAnser online. heh. disappointing enough, if they don't do something to fix it I may just erase the thing. Jumped through their hoops for the tokens and get nothing.
  • anie_qp564
    1 posts
    edited January 2014
    Origin ID: anie_qp564
    Device Used: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
    Device Operating system: Android 4.1.2
    Number of gift cards acquired before bonus spin tokens were no longer awarded: 60.000 (now I'm at 73.000 at the moment)
    Were you in your own town when you hit the 1000 mark, or a neighbour's town? I was in my neighbor's town.
    Did the game crash when you reached the 1000 mark? No, just said "1000/1000 done!"

It's very frustrating that I don't get tokens anymore (except those from the egg nog bar). I already tried logging in from other devices, did not help. It's been several days now.
    Please help, it's really disappointing... :(
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    At this point I am ready to try anything but with work can never find SpAnser online. heh. disappointing enough, if they don't do something to fix it I may just erase the thing. Jumped through their hoops for the tokens and get nothing.

I am online probably more often than it shows on the forums for example right now it probably says I am offline. I have been on the forums almost all day the last few days.
  • edited January 2014
    I'm having the same problem, my platform is an iPhone 4S
  • GODsChode1655
    1 posts
    edited January 2014
    Just another message on this to reassure anyone who has got this bug that spAnser is reliable and can be truster. I was also, like a lot of people, very skeptical about whether he/she was the real deal as I obviously didn't want to be a part of any scam. I just want to reitirate what others said that I gave spAnser my details and my world was working perfectly just 30 minutes after. Believe me guys and girls its worth taking the risk (As there is no risk!) because you'll end up with all the spin tokens that are owed to you without any fuss,
    thank you spAnser!
  • edited January 2014
    When i spun the wheel it had obviously landed on the tower, but when i got my prize i recieved cash instead. I have a picture of it but cant figure out how to put it on the forum reply on how to do this so i and others who this happened to can get the justice we deserve :x
  • seekeroftr848
    3 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm very disappointed that EA hasn't fixed this yet. It is very bad business when you don't keep your target audience happy. Why they didn't take time to fix it or at the very least let people know that they acknowledge the problem is just extremely poor taste. I missed we'll over 30 spin tokens.
  • adrianprice
    3 posts
    edited January 2014
    Coin for every 1000 stopped at 50000 for me, had nothing since, and just the Helter Shelter left to get.

I also had 1000 money for the wheel stopping here, which REALLY didn't help!
    X8ASKIaR.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.