EA Forums - Banner

We are getting bored EA....

The last level update came out 2 months ago tomorrow. The day Halloween ended

Replies

• snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I for one am not getting bored and I enjoy having the snow around.
    Its a nice change of pace from all the greenery that we have most of the year
    and im just glad to get out of that darkness that we had around Halloween.

I am enjoying helping people get more gift cards since around 8-10 of my neighbors haven't
    passed the 30k mark yet.
  • k8rk8rk8r
    131 posts
    edited January 2014
    Speak for yourself. While I am ready for the Christmas update to end (hopefully after I clear the wheel) I'm not bored. At all.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    EA I am bored, dance for me. DANCE!!!

tumblr_mu6z4vMh2o1sialp6o1_400.gif
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited January 2014
    I like the snow... It can stick around for awhile...but we need something new.... Something different.

And as for the wheel.... If there was something on there I wanted other than gift cards and cash then I wouldn't be bored.
    Idk.... Does n e one know how to heat up sake? All it says is to remove cap before heating. Stupid directions.
    Microwave it is
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited January 2014
    You are getting bored.... :twisted:
  • russiantuba
    15 posts
    edited January 2014
    During the Halloween event, the last week had 2 level updates. I think we should leave the Christmas stuff for those who need the wheel still and release a level for everyone else...
  • vegt007
    27 posts
    edited January 2014
    Its not That im bored , but im ready for Some new stuff
    And the snow is not That bad
  • Benthebossyo
    139 posts
    edited January 2014
    got to agree with OP here,i am very bored also,i think the only time on go on tapped out now is to visit friends who havent hit 30k yet.
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited January 2014
    As much as I'd like a new level right now I understand that the Christmas break (time off work for EA employees) will naturally mean that the next update would be slightly delayed.

I know you will get it out once it's ready EA.
  • jlenko
    69 posts
    edited January 2014
    I was so bored, I started up a feeder town a couple of days ago. Wanna see if I can get 30k gift cards in just 10 days. I think it's possible...

If you've got gift bags that need a home... add it: lenkorules

:)
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm not bored....I want that damn yeti! :lol:
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    jlenko wrote:
    I was so bored, I started up a feeder town a couple of days ago. Wanna see if I can get 30k gift cards in just 10 days. I think it's possible...

If you've got gift bags that need a home... add it: lenkorules

:)

30 per friend x 100 friends x 10 days and there's your 30k without even counting the ones dropped in your town
  • AARONRTD
    1808 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    You want to talk about be bored, try waiting 20 days for EA to fix my game so i can play again. (TSTO withdrawals, i win). Maybe thats a loss
  • jbkon_92
    87 posts
    edited January 2014
    I just need to clear the wheeel...
  • nefariouszeros
    41 posts
    edited January 2014
    Very bored
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited January 2014
    If I knew I'd get something for coins I'd still be playing this game but a little time off ain't bad... Even tho it is -20 degrees here.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I am getting kinda bored too! but not of the event. I just wish there was a level update in the middle of this event...
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited January 2014
    Great update, but I'm a bit bored now, too. It's too hard to decorate with all the snow effects, and pretty well all of my friends have 70K+ gift cards.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.