EA Forums - Banner

Outrage on the holiday wheel. PICTURE PROOF

Prev1

Replies

• Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi...

The reason you aren't getting flooded with responses is that this has been posted by about 200 other people since the wheel of hate was launched - with tons of pictures and mounds of outrage.

It sucks.

Sorry.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Yeah, we've been seeing those pics with disturbing frequency. Yuck. :(
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • njramsfan128
    65 posts
    edited January 2014
    its a random number generator. as soon as you spin, the game already knows what your prize is. the wheel is just a fancy looking thing. it's like they put a nice cover over a homer buddha. plain and simple. it sucks. You can slightly tap it to move only one space but the wheel will move to the prize its pre-determined already.
  • cjmills82
    90 posts
    edited January 2014
    It goes both ways. I've had it go just past a building I want, into a cash slot, and it gives me the building. It's just the way the graphic is. If the arrow is still touching a peg, it goes with the previous prize.
  • lordofther542
    90 posts
    edited January 2014
    I think ea should get on their hamds and knees and apologize profusely for the wheel of hell and give every player something special like a special building, character or crap load of donuts (like 30+)
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    and give every player something special like a special building, character or crap load of donuts (like 30+)

I agree. 10,000 donuts for everyone. (30 is not a crap load. 10,000 is a crap load.)
  • lordofther542
    90 posts
    edited January 2014
    fastdan1 wrote:
    and give every player something special like a special building, character or crap load of donuts (like 30+)

I agree. 10,000 donuts for everyone. (30 is not a crap load. 10,000 is a crap load.)

true 10,000 is a crap load, however this is ea we are talking about here....lol!
  • benjaminsamms
    102 posts
    edited January 2014
    Sweet baby Jesus, you don't say.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    I was expecting to see picture proof that you were outraged. :( What a let down
  • ryanmartinrocks
    10 posts
    edited January 2014
    Absolutely furious after this happened with me

T1FmiCol.jpg
  • njramsfan128
    65 posts
    edited January 2014
    It happened to everybody at least once. lol.. it's bad programming. as soon as you spin, the game already chose the 50 gift cards as your prize. So now the wheel has to just land on it. The problem is that the wheel wasn't design correctly..
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    This is what happens when they release something that should've technically been in a beta version. Shame on EA... :?
    I hope everyone gets the prizes from the wheel to compensate for the underdeveloped wheel.

Or better yet I hope they never bring it back.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    fastdan1 wrote:

I laughed so Hard snot was pouring from my nose.
  • moltres874
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Well....I just saved up 16 tokens and still didn't get the yeti....over 100k cards........they should give people who didn't get whatever they didn't get on the wheel , give players said item(s) as consolation and never speak of the wheel ever again.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Lol, ahhh where have I seen that before ? Ohh that's right, it happened to me, TWICE!!!!
  • moltres874
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Lol, ahhh where have I seen that before ? Ohh that's right, it happened to me, TWICE!!!!

As long as this wheel is never spoken of again all should be alright.
  • 121ProcessDenied
    57 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I had the wheel completely skip over the Claus Building and land on money. I had the same thing happen to the Yedi. It took me until I had 109,000 cards until I cleared the wheel. I thought it would never happen, but it finally did.
  • daielvisgm
    106 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    moltres874 wrote:
    Well....I just saved up 16 tokens and still didn't get the yeti....over 100k cards........they should give people who didn't get whatever they didn't get on the wheel , give players said item(s) as consolation and never speak of the wheel ever again.

THIS!

*shakes fist at wheel and snarls*
  • steviebwell
    163 posts
    edited January 2014
    That happened to me with ClausCo
  • lordofther542
    90 posts
    edited January 2014
    moltres874 wrote:

amen, hallelujah!!! give it to us ea, hang your heads in shame, and never do it again after a time out in your room.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.