EA Forums - Banner

They Brought Back Swanky Fish? Update?

Replies

  • cjryder625
    1418 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    yes Lisa came free and triggered the event :D I've put Lisa and Homer on 8hr tasks so they all become free at the same time.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited January 2014
    Auto trigger for me since Lisa is in Krustyland ;)

    I think the Swanky Fish is worth it. Gives out a 5 hour task to Brockman, Comic Book Guy, Skinner and a few others. It pays out more than their 8 hour task (CBG's 6 hour pays out more, since it's also premium [Aztec]), so it's a nice alternative to the 4 hour task or even the 8 hour task.
  • Snakeyees
    2320 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Preyfrex wrote:
    jarya93 wrote:
    Swanky Fish worth getting?

    I too am wondering at this. I have been looking to buy a premium building (maybe krustylou or the community center).


    Well i didn't buy it first time around and i am so glad i have it now there are 5 characters that can eat there. so it has added tasks. and there really isn't that many restaurants in Springfield it also gives my town a cool look.


    so i bought it


    Edit there is 5 customers that can eat there.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • agentkhoff28
    73 posts
    edited January 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:
    I like it. I'm waiting to see what Josh thinks..... :wink:

    Who cares what he thinks? I don't understand why people even mention him. And you wonder why he posts the things he does.

    EXACTLY! Why even open the door to the cage to let the dbag out?
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I started part one, but I am kind of getting tired of these Michigan bashing jokes
    :(


    Don't stress it. I'm from Pontiac. As a fellow Michigander we should be used to it. Take heart in the fact that this show makes fun of everyone.
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited January 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:
    I like it. I'm waiting to see what Josh thinks..... :wink:

    Who cares what he thinks? I don't understand why people even mention him. And you wonder why he posts the things he does.

    EXACTLY! Why even open the door to the cage to let the dbag out?

    OMG at last someone says it!! thank you!
  • yxcdf3452
    85 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    Auto trigger for me since Lisa is in Krustyland ;)

    I think the Swanky Fish is worth it. Gives out a 5 hour task to Brockman, Comic Book Guy, Skinner and a few others. It pays out more than their 8 hour task (CBG's 6 hour pays out more, since it's also premium [Aztec]), so it's a nice alternative to the 4 hour task or even the 8 hour task.
    +1
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited January 2014
    Im deleting the name calling comments theres no need for it here!!

    This is an update thread please speak about that, thanks guys
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Does Komiko have any outdoor tasks?
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited January 2014
    I didn’t buy it the first time and I will buy it now. No more space for another restaurant in my SP.
  • Nelly1989
    79 posts
    edited January 2014
    It's all good for the peeps who don't have Swanky Fish but I do and would have liked maybe another building or something else included in the episode tie-in (apart from billboard and new character)....
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Does Komiko have any outdoor tasks?

    Her first task is outdoors. Not sure about the others yet.
  • ericdeprins
    19 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Got the Swanky Fish, the billboard and the new girl. A good day for my springfield.
  • bimhoff82
    22 posts
    edited January 2014
    So I have a dilemma for this update.

    I have Lisa hiding in tree house for the gift card trick. I still do not have the Yeti(only thing left on wheel). Do I click Lisa to finish task and no longer able to send Springfielders on gift card quest or keep her there awhile longer?

    Choices. :evil:
  • cjryder625
    1418 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Nelly1989 wrote:
    It's all good for the peeps who don't have Swanky Fish but I do and would have liked maybe another building or something else included in the episode tie-in (apart from billboard and new character)....

    I don't have Swanky Fish and am unlikely to buy it as I'm a free player and it looks quite a boring building.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Nelly1989 wrote:
    It's all good for the peeps who don't have Swanky Fish but I do and would have liked maybe another building or something else included in the episode tie-in (apart from billboard and new character)....
    Yeah, but new character tho.
    bimhoff82 wrote:
    So I have a dilemma for this update.

    I have Lisa hiding in tree house for the gift card trick. I still do not have the Yeti(only thing left on wheel). Do I click Lisa to finish task and no longer able to send Springfielders on gift card quest or keep her there awhile longer?

    Choices. :evil:
    Hold off from deciding until this Sunday.
  • Alkurian
    75 posts
    edited January 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    Nelly1989 wrote:
    It's all good for the peeps who don't have Swanky Fish but I do and would have liked maybe another building or something else included in the episode tie-in (apart from billboard and new character)....
    Yeah, but new character tho.
    bimhoff82 wrote:
    So I have a dilemma for this update.

    I have Lisa hiding in tree house for the gift card trick. I still do not have the Yeti(only thing left on wheel). Do I click Lisa to finish task and no longer able to send Springfielders on gift card quest or keep her there awhile longer?

    Choices. :evil:
    Hold off from deciding until this Sunday.

    new FREE character!

    unless u spend donuts and buy billboard[ oooo... Mistah Sparkle!] (and swanky fish), then still cheap new character...
  • mrnohnaimers
    46 posts
    edited January 2014
    are the characters task in the Swanky Fish visible?
  • Snakeyees
    2320 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    are the characters task in the Swanky Fish visible?


    Not sure but i would assume the building would have an animation but all my characters are on 12 hrs task.
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited January 2014
    Okay, I love a good joke, but Homer is ragging on Detroit and Flint as America's saddest cities. I was born in Flint, Michigan

    yes, I can take a joke and it's okay. At least my hometown got a shout out. Where is Z at?

    To some around here that is grounds to quit the game.

    These jokes are always funny. Even when Homer called my country "America Junior."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!