EA Forums - Banner

Do NOT want!

Prev1
I personally would like to see the monorail :P But that being said it would all depend on how it was done, it would need to be of a fair size so it would work properly, if it was a decoration then it could come in pieces so we would have to build it section by section.

All in all I'm not sure it would work but would be nice to see it added to the game :P

Replies

• Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I really don't want that giant toilet.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    [Sarcasm]That would not look absolutely horrendous![/Sarcasm]
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited January 2014
    Bravewall wrote:

Perhaps the giant toilet with a monorail track sticking out of it. Kill two birds....... :lol:
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I Would like to see the monorail & the giant toilet :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2014
    Bravewall wrote:

Wasn't that meant to be happening at one stage :?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

There are lots of things in the files that haven't been released.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited January 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

Yes, but the idea went down the pan......boom-tish, I thank you.... :wink::lol:
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    Bravewall wrote:

Perhaps the giant toilet with a monorail track sticking out of it. Kill two birds....... :lol:
    Eww put them in Krustyland.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

Yes, but the idea went down the pan......boom-tish, I thank you.... :wink::lol:

BvYqiAM.gif
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

Yes. Some people will rage on the developers, but I think they came through for us on that one. They may have spared us from a few terrible ideas from those evil designers... :D

... Like the Satan's Anvil.
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

Yes. Some people will rage on the developers, but I think they came through for us on that one. They may have spared us from a few terrible ideas from those evil designers... :D

... Like the Satan's Anvil.
    Very true, thank god! I do hope they plan on releasing the court update soon seeing as there are too characters in the files. I think there was also a marge tennis costume at one point?
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    [extremesarcasm]i want a permanent wheel with prizes you can't get any other way and cost donuts to spin[/extremesarcasm]
  • conalmcainsh
    496 posts
    edited January 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    [extremesarcasm]i want a permanent wheel with prizes you can't get any other way and cost donuts to spin[/extremesarcasm]
    Your signature is offensive to my innocent eyes! Hahaha
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited January 2014
    the monorail has no place in the game unless it's just the station (abandoned looking)..

for one they need to add a hell of a lot of space if it's going to be a full working monorail, i also just don't think it will look good in the town, would need a massive redesign of the town and lastly it's just not right to have a working monorail.. the whole point of the monorail is for it to be a disaster
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Your signature is offensive to my innocent eyes! Hahaha
    get in touch with Mctattie he was the designer of mine and many many others back in the olden days!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:

Shh.gif

I know "Extreme saracasm" but this forum has ears :lol:

• allonsyalonsodt
    26 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm open to anything. I personally would love the Monorail, on one condition: IT DOESN'T MAKE MY GAME CRASH!!

I don't know if it's because I am playing on an iPod Touch 4th Generation, or if I can't update to IOS 7.0 because I play on an old version of the iPod Touch, but I notice that if my town has a lot of animation, my game crashes constantly. I couldn't play the last few days of the Halloween update because my game crashed. Once the fog and ghosts were gone, my game was faster and better than ever, and barely crashed.

I think that if we get a Monorail, I think it will be like Squidport. We have to build the tracks, and if we build enough, it will take 4 days to complete 1 track in the end. It will probably constantly zoom around the screen on the tracks. Unless, they make it stationary until you send characters on tasks to ride the monorail, then it would move. Who knows?

The problem would be where to put it. I do not want to redesign my whole town to put a monorail around it. There has to be a land update with it. I have 90% of my land filled with buildings and decorations. It's not messy. It's well thought out. Buildings have parking lots, there's a park, there's a "Halloween village", where all of the Halloween decorations and houses go, etc... It's like a real town, where everything's not squished together.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Bravewall wrote:

Now that I might want
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited January 2014
    I would much rather have the Canyonero than the monorail. I also don't want to see them ever put any of Phil Hartmans characters in the game.
  • strmanglr
    43 posts
    edited January 2014
    More characters that do nothing. The dolphin??? What is that and what does it have to do with anything?

The monorail would be sweet in krustyland. That's where it belongs, it makes sense there and there is plenty of space.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.