EA Forums - Banner

Report a town option?

Prev134567
No idea what titles you are talking about. But there is a simple solution to you being bothered by them. Unfriend/neighbor them. As this game is not a competition and if they have hacked the files I doubt ea could get rid of them just move on.

Replies

• bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'd love to have an in game "report a town" tool to get rid of all these donute hackers/squidport title tappers I see.
    I am tired of people who don't have a passion to follow this game and grind it out right.
    Example: A lvl 20 town has every title possible and yet no where near all the land bought.
    Or
    Log in to a friends town and seeing 1000 of the same preinuim item/items everywhere
    Let us legit players clean this game up.

Lmao :lol:
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Is tile tapping even a glitch? Its been like this for months now. Surely if it was a glitch EA would have removed it by now. It is more likely a extra incentive to make us visit neighbors.
  • DogmaTriple6
    93 posts
    edited January 2014
    No idea what titles you are talking about. But there is a simple solution to you being bothered by them. Unfriend/neighbor them. As this game is not a competition and if they have hacked the files I doubt ea could get rid of them just move on.

You know that nice little origin name you sign in with? Yeah EA can block you.
  • nefariouszeros
    41 posts
    edited January 2014
    I don't understand why people get **** over this anyway. Who cares?
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Is tile tapping even a glitch? Its been like this for months now. Surely if it was a glitch EA would have removed it by now. It is more likely a extra incentive to make us visit neighbors.

^ This.
  • tiifanyart
    82 posts
    edited January 2014
    Doesn't bother me and I don't see why it would bother you.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Oh goodie... A wannabe cop.

Yes, let's get rid of everyone who has been using the Squidport Tile Glitch.

This thread is gonna be real popular.

gifs_082.gif?w=400&h=219
  • Pieman411
    99 posts
    edited January 2014
    So just because someone had multiple premium items, they are a hacker? Did you ever stop and think, that just maybe they bought a lot of donuts? I know I've spent quite a decent bit of cash on donuts.
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'd love to have an in game "report a town" tool to get rid of all these donute hackers/squidport title tappers I see.
    I am tired of people who don't have a passion to follow this game and grind it out right.
    Example: A lvl 20 town has every title possible and yet no where near all the land bought.
    Or
    Log in to a friends town and seeing 1000 of the same preinuim item/items everywhere
    Let us legit players clean this game up.

Wut?! :lol:
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Why in the heck would you care? They hurt u? Delete them
    u jelous? Search better
    As it was said its NOT a competitive game. Why would ea care for this little number of people doing it?
    they are displaying what legit users can buy with money. Its all publicity for them.
    why do u care what a person u dont know at all do with their town? Are they hurting ur town? NO.
    also TILE "glitch" is not hacking or whatever. Its a glitch ea knows of or they wouldnt have reset it with the holiday ebent update. So go back to your town and sulk there. Geeze
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Oh goodie... A wannabe cop.

Yes, let's get rid of everyone who has been using the Squidport Tile Glitch.

This thread is gonna be real popular.

gifs_082.gif?w=400&h=219

OP does sound a bit controlling. (And this is coming from a woman whose daughter once gave her a "Control Freak" coffee mug.)
    But I bet his Righteousness rating ROCKS.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    fbi.gif

Or... We can just use the honor system.

Just turn yourselves in now.
  • darthraven0
    374 posts Member
    edited January 2014

Ummm. Ok. Well when reading other post I assumed you had just been auto corrected to title from tile but now I um guess you are saying you want to ban any one with an origin account name?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited January 2014

Ummm. Ok. Well when reading other post I assumed you had just been auto corrected to title from tile but now I um guess you are saying you want to ban any one with an origin account name?
    he means they can ban your origin account from the server if they see you hacking
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • darthraven0
    374 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I know. My first post was honest confusion the second however give his reply seemed to warrant a sarcastic remark and that is as mean as I will allow myself to be.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    "That does it!"

To the OP.... I hope you aren't allowed to take your bullet out of your pocket.

barney.gif
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited January 2014
    while we're at it, report house farmers too! Clearly they're not playing the game in the spirit in which it was intended to be played by your standards[/sarcasm]
  • mdawny
    325 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    For those of us that do pay out a lot of money for the game, it is a bit annoying when you visit a town that's OBVIOUSLY hacked/ jailbroken. I've deleted a few people because of that.
  • darthraven0
    374 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Awesome episode where Barney has to deal with the guys selling beside the road. Classic. Sorry. Back to topic now
  • mdawny
    325 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    "That does it!"

To the OP.... I hope you aren't allowed to take your bullet out of your pocket.

barney.gif

LMAO! Love Barney!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.