EA Forums - Banner

Only just started Christmas, my old tablet broke on Halloween update.

Go to the add me thread. It it won't let you add, just a few lines down is one called something like " for those that can't add on here"
Doing that will get you friends. If everyone posted this on this thread it would be awful for us

Replies

• 1Mastiff
    184 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Added you, just waiting for you to accept
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    1Mastiff wrote:
    Added you, just waiting for you to accept
    I just accepted :-)
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Hey, if you cross your fingers EA just might extend Christmas two more weeks.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:
    Hey, if you cross your fingers EA just might extend Christmas two more weeks.
    Seems unlucky, but I am just happy with whatever prizes I can get in the next few days, I want to get past half of them.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Sorry for sounding sarcastic. Well, I WAS being sarcastic, but towards EA, not you.

In actuality, I'd love to help but my friends list is full and everyone seems pretty active.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:
    Sorry for sounding sarcastic. Well, I WAS being sarcastic, but towards EA, not you.

In actuality, I'd love to help but my friends list is full and everyone seems pretty active.
    My friends list is now full too. Hopefully I can hit my target of half of the prizes:-)
  • kimmie24
    148 posts
    edited January 2014
    Oh no!!! You couldn't play the game on your phone?
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Added u.. With all the friends dropping gifts, visiting them everyday plus, those you get naturally, you might come real close to 30,000 if u go hard.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.