EA Forums - Banner

Soo.. question regarding the awesome corn

Prev1
Hi and Welcome to the forum

You can have multiple neighbors tap Squid Port tile, tv6 & farm... which will generate multiple handshakes and each handshake will payout X amount ($45,000 for corn, tv 6 depends on the broadcast of your choice as well as the farm). If you have multiple neighbors tap these items each day, it can generate a lot of cash for you

Replies

• adiroit
    2 posts
    edited January 2014
    Interesting.. but if I click the handshake after a friend clicks it.. won't it remove the corn? Like all other buildings it completes it.

I could very much use the money though! I don't even have all land unlocked
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    Not if you have multiple taps. I recommend you leaving at least 2 handshakes up for security. If you accidentally tap you still have 1 there then just wait til someone else taps again
  • dmullen75
    89 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    You have to make sure there are multiple handshakes before you tap. Each tap will remove a handshake so most leave at least two in case of an errant tap. :P
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    dmullen75 wrote:
    You have to make sure there are multiple handshakes before you tap. Each tap will remove a handshake so most leave at least two in case of an errant tap. :P
    I almost never do this on crops, since wilting means losing all the handshakes and a neighbor's tap will bring it back with only one handshake. (However, once I have corn, I might leave the insurance handshake just for my peace of mind. It does take a week to wilt, after all.)
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    You can always try this with a different crop like moonshine before you try it with corn :wink:
  • DogmaTriple6
    93 posts
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:

You can have multiple neighbors tap Squid Port tile, tv6 & farm... which will generate multiple handshakes and each handshake will payout X amount ($45,000 for corn, tv 6 depends on the broadcast of your choice as well as the farm). If you have multiple neighbors tap these items each day, it can generate a lot of cash for you

Hmmm blaitently explaining how to exploit a glitch to speed up generation of in game currently...
    Can we ban this person already?
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:

Hmmm blaitently explaining how to exploit a glitch to speed up generation of in game currently...
    Get over it. Tons of people are using this method to obtain cash, XP and SP tiles. I'm willing to bet you've done it too.
  • jointfx
    13 posts
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:

It's been detailed multiple times in several threads. It's not a secret. Besides, EA would have fixed it by now if they really didn't like it
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    But do not forget rule number 1: Do NOT tap your bottom handshake!
  • DogmaTriple6
    93 posts
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:

Get over it. Tons of people are using this method to obtain cash, XP and SP tiles. I'm willing to bet you've done it too.

Never have and never will.
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited January 2014

Seriously? Ban?

Easy there, Chester. CoffeeMars contributes more to this forum before breakfast than you will all month.

(And I personally will never tire of that avatar!)
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • laurapound81
    219 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'll tap yours for u, mines still growing will be ready in February!
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:

Well you are certainly missing out!
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:

it is not a glitch it is a legitimate in game opportunity just like tapping Homer 10 times gave you donuts. If it was a glitch not everyone would have it as glitches only affect some and not others.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • joeythelemur714
    178 posts
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:

Troll much?
  • amandabog1
    122 posts
    edited January 2014
    cjryder625 wrote:
    CoffeeMars wrote:

it is not a glitch it is a legitimate in game opportunity just like tapping Homer 10 times gave you donuts. If it was a glitch not everyone would have it as glitches only affect some and not others.

Exactly!
    A 1-time payout of $45,000 for corn would not be worth the 90 long days it takes to grow.
    Props to CoffeeMars for clearly explaining how something works and can benefit a player who is obviously interested in making the most of the game.

• DogmaTriple6
    93 posts
    edited January 2014

Seriously? Ban?

Easy there, Chester. CoffeeMars contributes more to this forum before breakfast than you will all month.

(And I personally will never tire of that avatar!)

Ah yes she certainly has as I can tell welcoming someone to a message board and explaining how to exploit the game to avoide timers strait away shouldn't result in having her account disabled she should be given a medal for explain how to play the game how it was not intended to be played right?

Don't worry you all know you're wrong and I can hardly wait to see all you people with 1000's of forum post get disabled and come back crying, but if we shouldn't of done it EA should of fixed it!!!!
    And I will happily keep making topics about the abuse of glitches and how disablement is necessary cause as soon as a new one is found it's posted front page with a walk though on how to do it and the only way you people will learn to play the game fair and right is when you can no longer play at all.
  • amandabog1
    122 posts
    edited January 2014

Ah yes she certainly has as I can tell welcoming someone to a message board and explaining how to exploit the game to avoide timers strait away shouldn't result in having her account disabled she should be given a medal for explain how to play the game how it was not intended to be played right?

Great idea!

I would love to give a medal to whomever explained corn to me....where can I get this medal?

Corn is great! Corn is good!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    amandabog1 wrote:

Great idea!

I would love to give a medal to whomever explained corn to me....where can I get this medal?
    What do you want it to say? I'm thinking, "Medal of Game Feature Explaining."
  • amandabog1
    122 posts
    edited January 2014
    (got a little quote happy/confused - see below)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.