EA Forums - Banner

Help?

Prev1

Replies

• Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    If you have a problem contact a mod! That's what they are here for.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9721918.page
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited January 2014
    If you have a problem contact a mod! That's what they are here for.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9721918.page

I'm in talks with one now. I already emailed a senior mod but they ignored me, hence the thread.

Now, do you have an opinion to share?
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    Clearly your a nice person who's going to fit in nicely around! U carry on telling tales
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited January 2014
    Clearly your a nice person who's going to fit in nicely around! U carry on telling tales

I actually don't fit in well. I also have very low self esteem, so don't rub it in.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    Self pitty looks awesome too :D
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    This Jon rotten guy is a nut job. Just wait till he starts sending you private messages.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    This Jon rotten guy is a nut job. Just wait till he starts sending you private messages.
    harassment isn't that against the ToS too lol....mods...MODs! :lol:
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    - Mods delete any and all spoilers images and info that we see, but there is nothing wrong with accurate speculation.
    - We have seen no confirmation or definitive proof from EA that the "tile glitch" is even a glitch.
    - No software, images, or video are uploaded to the EA servers. There is nothing wrong with image tags linking to images on other servers, as long as it does not violate the ToS.

I hope that clarifies things. :)
  • empathy77
    4186 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Thank you Bravewall
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    - Mods delete any and all spoilers images and info that we see, but there is nothing wrong with accurate speculation.
    - We have seen no confirmation or definitive proof from EA that the "tile glitch" is even a glitch.
    - No software, images, or video are uploaded to the EA servers. There is nothing wrong with image tags linking to images on other servers, as long as it does not violate the ToS.

I hope that clarifies things. :)
    Shibaaang!!! +1

Thanks for the clarity Bravewall
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    - Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for an EA Service
    Spoilers fall into this catagory, right?

The plain XML files reside on my phone inside of ZIP files I hardly consider that deciphering and hacking into. And a simple WinMerge of the old zip file vs the new zip file is where I find most of the small update changes. Anyone could do it really.

I may have deciphered their game->server calls but I did for a good reason and don't post about it or share it on the forums. Instead I offered people a fix for their stuck spin token quest and my PM Inbox has 600 messages in it since then. Lots of happy people having their game fixed without having to wait 2-3 weeks and no fix from what I have heard from some people. EA gave some people a few spin tokens for the trouble but hadn't actually fixed the quest.
    - Abuse or exploit bugs, undocumented features, design errors or problems in the game.

EA hasn't documented anything for this game. So everything about the game falls into the "undocumented features" category.

Besides my signature says it all my posts are 100% speculation. I am just extremely good at speculating stuff.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    spAnser wrote:
    - Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for an EA Service

The plain XML files reside on my phone inside of ZIP files I hardly consider that deciphering and hacking into. And a simple WinMerge of the old zip file vs the new zip file is where I find most of the small update changes. Anyone could do it really.

I may have deciphered their game->server calls but I did for a good reason and don't post about it or share it on the forums. Instead I offered people a fix for their stuck spin token quest and my PM Inbox has 600 messages in it since then. Lots of happy people having their game fixed without having to wait 2-3 weeks and no fix from what I have heard from some people. EA gave some people a few spin tokens for the trouble but hadn't actually fixed the quest.
    - Abuse or exploit bugs, undocumented features, design errors or problems in the game.

EA hasn't documented anything for this game. So everything about the game falls into the "undocumented features" category.

Besides my signature says it all my posts are 100% speculation. I am just extremely good at speculating stuff.
    I appreiate you spAnser :thumbup:
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    spAnser wrote:

I appreiate you spAnser :thumbup:

Seriously, we all do, pay this troll no mind
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I know if any of the moderators got rid of me or my posts this forum would have nothing to talk about and explode .
  • empathy77
    4186 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    spAnser wrote:
    I know if any of the moderators got rid of me or my posts this forum would have nothing to talk about and explode .

My head partially exploded just thinking of this.
  • joeythelemur714
    178 posts
    edited January 2014
    The Bravewall-spAnser double whammy!
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited January 2014
    spAnser wrote:

I wasn't talking about you, wherever did you get that impression?

And wow, you've got quite the ego. Whatever shall you do when this app ends? What do you do now that EA keeps most of the files hidden from folks like you? If you need more attention you could always start trolling I guess. It also seems to me EA might be using you, the only stuff you seem to find in your speculation is exactly what they want you to.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    spAnser wrote:

And wow, you've got quite the ego. Whatever shall you do when this app ends? What do you do now that EA keeps most of the files hidden from folks like you? If you need more attention you could always start trolling I guess. It also seems to me EA might be using you, the only stuff you seem to find in your speculation is exactly what they want you to.

please go on, keep digging the whole.
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:
    spAnser wrote:

please go on, keep digging the whole.

Wanna dig the whole hole together?
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    yes you and I as a hole will get together and dig the whole.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!