EA Forums - Banner

Help?

2Next

Replies

• Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    spAnser wrote:
    I know if any of the moderators got rid of me or my posts this forum would have nothing to talk about and explode .

I wasn't talking about you, wherever did you get that impression?

And wow, you've got quite the ego. Whatever shall you do when this app ends? What do you do now that EA keeps most of the files hidden from folks like you? If you need more attention you could always start trolling I guess. It also seems to me EA might be using you, the only stuff you seem to find in your speculation is exactly what they want you to.

Who else could you possibly be talking about I am the only person who posts anythings close to what you described.

If this app ends I will find something else to do. I always find something to do.

phpar.com Wrote the first phpBB3 Arcade Mod, lost internet for a few months, someone else started their own and it became more popular so I moved on.

lbp.me/u/Spenson66/levels Got a level picked by the developers before it became a weekly thing.

Could probably find more but it would be a waste of time. Point is I will just find something else to do with my free time.
  • Jax001100
    1004 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    We love you spAnser! Don't ever change! :D
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    For any further questions regarding rules and procedures, please PM a moderator.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!