EA Forums - Banner

How did I never notice this?

Yep in the files they are called victory poses :) Probably never noticed because they are kind of short and we are way to busy tapping to stop and see what is going on.

There is also 2 kinds of sounds for the voiced characters when they start a job. There is usually 1 sound for a job they like and 1 sound for a job they dislike.

Replies

  • dill1785
    233 posts
    edited January 2014
    spAnser wrote:
    Yep in the files they are called victory poses :) Probably never noticed because they are kind of short and we are way to busy tapping to stop and see what is going on.

    There is also 2 kinds of sounds for the voiced characters when they start a job. There is usually 1 sound for a job they like and 1 sound for a job they dislike.

    Still looking through things that do not belong to you. If you are not apart of EA, then don't look at the files. Simple.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    spAnser wrote:
    There is also 2 kinds of sounds for the voiced characters when they start a job. There is usually 1 sound for a job they like and 1 sound for a job they dislike.

    This ^^ I had not noticed. I'm going to pay more attention to it. Thanks for pointing it out
  • victamis512
    55 posts
    edited January 2014
    dill1785 wrote:
    spAnser wrote:
    Yep in the files they are called victory poses :) Probably never noticed because they are kind of short and we are way to busy tapping to stop and see what is going on.

    There is also 2 kinds of sounds for the voiced characters when they start a job. There is usually 1 sound for a job they like and 1 sound for a job they dislike.

    Still looking through things that do not belong to you. If you are not apart of EA, then don't look at the files. Simple.

    way to be a troll.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I've noticed these little 'easter eggs', it's nice to see developers taking the time to add these cool little things to make gameplay exciting.

    For all we rag on EA, wether they deserve it or not, they do put out some cool stuff.

    Also, If you don't like what spAnser does, don't read what he writes.
  • victamis512
    55 posts
    edited January 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:
    I've noticed these little 'easter eggs', it's nice to see developers taking the time to add these cool little things to make gameplay exciting.

    For all we rag on EA, wether they deserve it or not, they do put out some cool stuff.

    Also, If you don't like what spAnser does, don't read what he writes.

    agreed! +1
  • Zeosly
    46 posts
    edited January 2014
    Every time I tell Cletus to whittle and he goes "Hmm" I loathe him a bit more each time. Am I suppose to feel guilty? When I tell you to whittle for the 7,971st time I want no complaining!
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    dill1785 wrote:
    spAnser wrote:
    Yep in the files they are called victory poses :) Probably never noticed because they are kind of short and we are way to busy tapping to stop and see what is going on.

    There is also 2 kinds of sounds for the voiced characters when they start a job. There is usually 1 sound for a job they like and 1 sound for a job they dislike.

    Still looking through things that do not belong to you. If you are not apart of EA, then don't look at the files. Simple.
    Hey buddy, here's a friendly suggestion. Don't try attack someone who's so well respected in the community. I dunno if you're trying to be a troll, or you're being serious, but I assure you, you don't want to become the next joshsheerer on here.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Zeosly wrote:
    Every time I tell Cletus to whittle and he goes "Hmm" I loathe him a bit more each time. Am I suppose to feel guilty? When I tell you to whittle for the 7,971st time I want no complaining!

    You'd think he'd get over it. Lol.

    I like Homer's quip 'I wish this was a shooter game!'
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I like willie's bear chested end of task animation. It is quite funny
  • lisaseviltwin
    207 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'd noticed those "victory poses," but just assumed this was all old news to y'all. :wink: They are one of my favorite things about the game.

    In fact, I've been taking great joy in zooming in close so as to see all the different ones when giving them temporary respite from Hunting the Simpsons. It's easier to see them clearly in contrast to the white snow. They are all so unique and character-appropriate & always make me smile. :D It's a great touch by the devs.

    @spAnser: great name for them - "victory poses" great factoid
  • LPNintendoITA
    11657 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    On the wiki u can read all of the characters phrases (if they are voiced of course)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • dkg1083
    42 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I find Smithers victory hip-thrusting amusing. Especially after his joint task with Mr Burns. I'm sure it's not meant to look as suggestive as it seems, but it always makes me lol.
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    These are cool! I like Marge's YEAH!
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    spAnser wrote:
    .

    There is also 2 kinds of sounds for the voiced characters when they start a job. There is usually 1 sound for a job they like and 1 sound for a job they dislike.

    Lou's "Ahhh...this job sucks!" cracks me up every time.
  • chris_thomps930
    23 posts
    edited January 2014
    Duffman's 'OH NOOO' gets me everytime haha
  • caprici424
    300 posts
    edited January 2014
    spAnser wrote:
    Yep in the files they are called victory poses :) Probably never noticed because they are kind of short and we are way to busy tapping to stop and see what is going on.

    There is also 2 kinds of sounds for the voiced characters when they start a job. There is usually 1 sound for a job they like and 1 sound for a job they dislike.

    Guess I need to pay more attention when tapping! Been playing since Halloween '13 and I think I've ever only seen Homer's, and it didn't dawn on me that other characters would have victory poses too. Good to know!
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    dkg1083 wrote:
    I find Smithers victory hip-thrusting amusing. Especially after his joint task with Mr Burns. I'm sure it's not meant to look as suggestive as it seems, but it always makes me lol.

    Interesting - I just thought he was doing some sort of dance from the 70's or 60's. *is clueless*
  • Canuck4L
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I love all of Kang's phrases, specially " oh, big man!" Lol and "you made me swallow my gum " :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.