EA Forums - Banner

It's a miracle!!

Enough already. What's the purpose of making the 150.000th thousand thread about getting it all??? It's now so easy to get everything from the wheel, it's like making a thread and tell people you have managed to eat a sandwich on your own! Congrats!

Can the mods please, PLEASE merge or delete all these threads? They are polluting the forum. It's like the endless off-topic threads!

Replies

• darthraven0
    374 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Yes let's please delete all the positive threads and keep only the hundreds of complaint threads which you have now made this one. This person is happy and wanted to share it. It will soon be absorbed by the mass of complaints. So let it be. Just be happy for them.

I am happy for you Xarone.
  • LJM0101
    25 posts
    edited January 2014
    Hey me too I got everything!! Now please shower me with praise. Now someone else please make another thread expressing your joy of obtaining all the prizes
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited January 2014
    Tbh ill just be glad when this wheel topic is gone.

Roll on the 14th :)

Congrats on your prize btw :)
  • annettemarc
    7745 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    LJM0101 wrote:
    Hey me too I got everything!! Now please shower me with praise.
    Victory.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS, LJM0101!!
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • lordofther542
    90 posts
    edited January 2014
    finally got the yeti this morning. now I just need helter shelter and claus co
  • mattstreetnz
    10 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yay. I got Clause Co. 84,000 gift cards.

What a relief..
  • LJM0101
    25 posts
    edited January 2014
    LJM0101 wrote:
    Hey me too I got everything!! Now please shower me with praise.
    Victory.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS, LJM0101!!
    thanks Annette you are far too kind and also now my new favorite person.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Enough already. What's the purpose of making the 150.000th thousand thread about getting it all??? It's now so easy to get everything from the wheel, it's like making a thread and tell people you have managed to eat a sandwich on your own! Congrats!

Can the mods please, PLEASE merge or delete all these threads? They are polluting the forum. It's like the endless off-topic threads!

Stop whining. You chose to read this post and nobody forced you to do so. If you dont like reading these kinds posts, then dont read them :-)

I for one am glad that he finally got his last building. I can empathize with him as I was in that boat not too long ago myself :-)
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited January 2014

Stop whining. You chose to read this post and nobody forced you to do so. If you dont like reading these kinds posts, then dont read them :-)

I for one am glad that he finally got his last building. I can empathize with him as I was in that boat not too long ago myself :-)

If I am tired of seeing these threads, and I assure you that I'm far from alone in this, I have to express it somewhere, and I'm not about to start a new thread doing so! I don't have anything against the OP, in this case he/she was just the one target I randomly picked, because this thread was the one highest at the moment (there were atleast three in total on the first page).
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yes let's please delete all the positive threads and keep only the hundreds of complaint threads which you have now made this one. This person is happy and wanted to share it. It will soon be absorbed by the mass of complaints. So let it be. Just be happy for them.

You have to get some perspective. I am on this forum to get tips, get interesting info, read about some discoveries, and get engaged in discussions about how this game can be improved or what the devs could/should implement. If you think every thread about how EA can improve the game is a complaint thread, you are missing a lot.

But I will say this, I actually do agree with you somewhat too. There are way too many complaint threads too, which doesn't bring anything to the forum. I'm thinking about the 1000 threads about not getting things from the wheel and so forth. If it was up to me, I'd delete them as well. Are you satisfied?
  • darthraven0
    374 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm am not sure I implied that post that offer suggestions on improvements were complaints. And in all in all for the most part the complaints as I define them have subsided greatly. As for perspective I try to see things from all points but it is difficult for me to see slamming some one just for being happy they achieved their goal.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • reo19uk552
    200 posts
    edited January 2014

Love the way you say its so easy but I now got 170k cards an still can't get claus co!
  • darthraven0
    374 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    reo19uk552 wrote:

Love the way you say its so easy but I now got 170k cards an still can't get claus co!

I did not say it was easy.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!