EA Forums - Banner

Ps3 Ribbon cable.

emmcee1
8388 posts Member
Maybe try a google search and see if you can find it. My problem with that is that I usually can only find that stuff in the United States and they don't ship to Canada or if they do they charge more than the actual item. Best bet is to find somewhere that repairs game consoles and see if they can order it for you.

Replies

  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Maybe try a google search and see if you can find it. My problem with that is that I usually can only find that stuff in the United States and they don't ship to Canada or if they do they charge more than the actual item. Best bet is to find somewhere that repairs game consoles and see if they can order it for you.

    Yeah I know I can do that but iam having gta withdrawals, need one now, lol
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    dont have a ps3, can you post a pic of it, chances are its a standard connector (although, knowing sony....)
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Maybe try a google search and see if you can find it. My problem with that is that I usually can only find that stuff in the United States and they don't ship to Canada or if they do they charge more than the actual item. Best bet is to find somewhere that repairs game consoles and see if they can order it for you.

    Yeah I know I can do that but iam having gta withdrawals, need one now, lol
    Damn good luck with that!
    Thank god I didn't OD on the GTA game for that to happen!

    Also try going into a hobbyist PC store. The small ones where I live have some console parts laying around from time to time. Maybe that'll be the case by you.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    If all fail emmcee my man, i recomend you look for broken ps3 on ebay and strip what u need off that. But maybe abit exspensive....but cheaper than getting a new console.......if u can find one in a shop that is.....
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks guys but I fixed it. Just trimmed the broken pins of with scissors and was still enough there to plug in and it turned on. So iam jumping for joy, thanks anyway guys.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Thanks guys but I fixed it. Just trimmed the broken pins of with scissors and was still enough there to plug in and it turned on. So iam jumping for joy, thanks anyway guys.
    lol nice one :thumbup: happy gaming :lol::mrgreen:
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I don't know and don't care coz I've got a ps4 8) why should I help you?

    :lol: jks :P hope you find what you need because I do not have a clue. Good luck :-)
    Edit: just saw you fixed it on your own! Well done!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!