EA Forums - Banner

Spanser is it pretty safe to say we won't have any other options wih our extra coins

Nothing is safe. Its all speculation.

Replies

• ssduffman
    25 posts
    edited January 2014
    Spun 80 of them earlier today, now I hate the updated odds !$#* :D less than 30k cash from 80 tokens...
  • maciesdad
    212 posts
    edited January 2014
    When does the actual even end? Is it tomorrow night at midnight or is today at midnight the last day?
  • kanderson123
    247 posts
    edited January 2014
    A very good question, and I am very excited about the prospect of some cool things included? It's been fairly quiet on that front, so I hope for another decent size event ASAP.

After getting the Yes Man, I looked at Simpsons wiki under all characters voiced by the main cast and while some might say there are not a lot of voiced people left, even after the rest of the main cast are released there are soooooooo many characters that were in 4-5 episodes they could always bring in, this game will last a long time to come yet!

And I really liked the prospect of new episode characters being brought in after this past week
  • wwe8134
    35 posts
    edited January 2014
    Why would they not keep the wheel and just add new prizes? It seems to be a big money maker for them and isn't Christmas-themed. I have millions of dollars in TSTO, I'll just keep my coins and if they turn to dust so be it.
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited January 2014
    wwe8134 wrote:
    Why would they not keep the wheel and just add new prizes? It seems to be a big money maker for them and isn't Christmas-themed. I have millions of dollars in TSTO, I'll just keep my coins and if they turn to dust so be it.

This is my plan as well. Even if I got 1000 for every coin I have my bank account would never feel it.
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    wwe8134 wrote:

This seems pretty possible
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Or at least add it to Krustyland. Similar to the balloon game in KL right now. A wheel like that would fit perfectly as an amusement park item. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    spAnser wrote:
    wwe8134 wrote:

No! Don't say that! I wasted my hoard of coins!
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:
    spAnser wrote:
    wwe8134 wrote:

Lol. I read spansers reply to mean that he believed the continuation of the wheel (with new prizes) seems pretty possible. But rereading it, maybe he meant that coins turning to dust seems pretty possible. Now after seeing your reply to his post, I don't know which he meant ;)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • LPNintendoITA
    11530 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:
    spAnser wrote:
    wwe8134 wrote:

Lol. I read spansers reply to mean that he believed the continuation of the wheel (with new prizes) seems pretty possible. But rereading it, maybe he meant that coins turning to dust seems pretty possible. Now after seeing your reply to his post, I don't know which he meant ;)
    or it could mean nothing and just a tought by spanser? You know not all of his posts are speculations gee
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • 83jonrotton1
    218 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm speculating that someone wants their underwear signed.
  • Saffahh
    28 posts
    edited January 2014
    maciesdad wrote:
    When does the actual even end? Is it tomorrow night at midnight or is today at midnight the last day?

If you click on the holiday prize list (the red n white striped button at bottom of screen) and then click the ? Icon at the top right of that list it will give info on the event including an accurate running timer which gives the time remaining in real-time.

Most every event has that timer FYI
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    As of right now, its set to end at 9am server time - thats 9am pacific
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    First time I even looked at the wheel since the odds update. There's only three money sections. I was going to spin my 46 coins but I'm not even going to bother now and just let them disappear if that's what happens.
  • tman19933612
    33 posts
    edited January 2014
    So around noonish eastern time is when the holiday stuff will be removed
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!