• christem
    4 posts
    edited January 2014
    Cleared it at 75k. I thought I would never get that damn Yeti
  • unstopular
    44 posts
    edited January 2014
    unstopular wrote:
    134k and still need ClausCo. Would gladly trade the Yeti for it. argh.

Just spent 250 donuts.

On the 51st (49 spin from donut purchase + 2 extra gained from giftcards), I finally have cleared the wheel.

Pretty much spent all the donuts I've earned from the game but at least I got it.

If anyone has paid for donuts I would not buy spins as it only promotes this terrible wheel.
  • panonymous
    3 posts
    edited January 2014
    I only have 76,000 but I don't think I've won anything since I got to 30,000. Don't have Kwick-e-Mart, Claus Co, Snow Monster and Goddess. Oh well, will be glad when this is all over.
  • slax04
    8 posts
    edited January 2014
    Add me need more cards slax04
  • tathom
    124 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    i cleared the darn wheel a few weeks ago at 130k. stupid yeti took forever
  • discostu1329
    12 posts
    edited January 2014
    Finally!!!!! Got the stupid Yeti

At 227,277 stupid gift cards. Happy to have been 2nd place on the bad luck list. Glad to move off the list
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    161,000. Wheel not cleared.
  • moltres874
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Just cleared it at 125,039 cards
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Just cleared it at 140,020
  • MarkNMo
    26 posts
    edited January 2014
    Cleared at 51,215 gift cards. I got Claus Co on the last spin from my gift card earned tokens. I still had Barney's Plow King skin left, so I reluctantly spent 50 donuts to get 10 more spins, and I got it on my third try. Woo-hoo!
  • gamegirl4321
    61 posts
    edited January 2014
    We'll, the wheel has defeated me :(
    I've collected over 188,000 cards, and still haven't cleared the cursed thing.
    I may get a couple of more spins before the event ends tomorrow, but I'm not optimistic about the results. At this point, I just want the wheel out of my game so I don't keep feeling compelled to spin it.

Thanks for maintaining a list for us unlucky losers FORK. Seeing how badly the wheel has messed with other players has helped me keep my sanity.

• theFORK12
    56 posts
    edited January 2014
    Finally!!!!! Got the stupid Yeti

At 227,277 stupid gift cards. Happy to have been 2nd place on the bad luck list. Glad to move off the list

Good to see you go. Hope this is contagious.
  • theFORK12
    56 posts
    edited January 2014
    We'll, the wheel has defeated me :(
    I've collected over 188,000 cards, and still haven't cleared the cursed thing.
    I may get a couple of more spins before the event ends tomorrow, but I'm not optimistic about the results. At this point, I just want the wheel out of my game so I don't keep feeling compelled to spin it.

Thanks for maintaining a list for us unlucky losers FORK. Seeing how badly the wheel has messed with other players has helped me keep my sanity.

Yes, it's looking bleak. :( Glad this has been helpful to others. Too bad there is so much bad luck to go around.
  • lisaseviltwin
    207 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm happy ? :roll: no, perhaps relieved is the better choice, to say that I cleared the wheel at 185k.

Sorry it took me awhile to post this. I was being held involuntarily at Calmwood Mental Hospital for observation. :shock: I fooled them into letting me go. :wink: I'm still suffering from PTWD*, but I know I'm not alone in that!

Congrats to those that have cleared The Wheel!

I don't know what to say to those of you still tapping away. . . I wish I could do something to help y'all. I'm still holding out hope for a belated Festivus Miracle or something. I'll keep my Trashcan Fire of Hope burning for you!

*Post Traumatic Wheel Disorder

• theFORK12
    56 posts
    edited January 2014
    Woo Hoo! Last spin of my last visit to a friend.

2yx3dsh.jpg
  • reo19uk552
    200 posts
    edited January 2014
    hit the 200,000 and no claus co!
  • Jameh20
    200 posts
    edited January 2014
    58k finished yesterday so lucky last day today!

vdXNYtY.png
    2Oy2osp.png

• Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited January 2014
    Just wanted to say thanks for posting this thread and keeping it updated throughout the event!

It was a lot of work I'm sure. Congrats to those who finally cleared the wheel...and I'm sorry to those that didn't.
  • sprenj01
    11 posts
    edited January 2014
    58K for me as well. Just cleared it this morning. whew.
  • nc1701ae
    32 posts
    edited January 2014
    102787....cleared on last spin on 13-Jan.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.