EA Forums - Banner

Post here if you still want to buy the Swanky Fish and Billboard

Me, too. Don't know why, but I really thought we had until the Christmas update ended. I think The Wheel of Evil had me hip-mo-tized (intentional misspelling). :shock:

Dear EA: More people want to throw money at you, won't you please let us? We'll be your best friend . . . . . :lol:

Replies

• subii42
    2737 posts
    edited January 2014
    The thing is once the episode has been aired the items could be pulled at anytime after it.
    Plus they wont want that stuff there cos there will be 2 big updates to come
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    You folks had almost a week. If you missed them, oh well.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Me, too. Don't know why, but I really thought we had until the Christmas update ended. I think The Wheel of Evil had me hip-mo-tized (intentional misspelling). :shock:

Dear EA: More people want to throw money at you, won't you please let us? We'll be your best friend . . . . . :lol:

I thought that as well!

EA, please let us throw money at you. <3
    subii42 wrote:
    The thing is once the episode has been aired the items could be pulled at anytime after it.
    Plus they wont want that stuff there cos there will be 2 big updates to come

Eh, I was hoping it would be available until the end of today at least....
    You folks had almost a week. If you missed them, oh well.

*regrets* *goes into nihilism*

Maybe I can put the billboard picture into my sig for therapy. I'll pretend I bought it. Would that work?

*goes into regret again*
  • SimplePlan2k8
    34 posts
    edited January 2014
    What?! They're gone? Kamiko only appeared in my game yesterday :shock:
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Oh not to worry, Kumiko is still there and will be there forever. It's just the billboard and Swanky Fish which can't be purchased from the menu anymore. If you bought the items they'll still be in your SF.
  • kimmie24
    148 posts
    edited January 2014
    The swanky fish won't be offered for awhile. This is the second time they offered it. For those that didn't get it, buy things when they are released to prevent missing things.
  • SimplePlan2k8
    34 posts
    edited January 2014
    Oh not to worry, Kumiko is still there and will be there forever. It's just the billboard and Swanky Fish which can't be purchased from the menu anymore. If you bought the items they'll still be in your SF.
    The billboard also only appeared yesterday though :(
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited January 2014
    Maybe next time you wont sit around! You are suppose to throw your money at EA QUICKLY!

• mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited January 2014
    I doubt they will release SF a third time, it's not even all that. I bought loads of bill boards the moment they were available, based on experience it's best to get them in early to avoid disapointment.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!