Replies

• HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm still bored.
  • phyxt1
    3 posts
    edited January 2014
    anyone elses update completly ruin their sprinfield?
    its like mine is someone elses completely.
    multiple problems on every level.

super bummed
  • cjryder625
    1418 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    does anyone know if the snow people or Ice God give any thing in the way of multiplier? If not I might just store them.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I don't like the fact that the snowmen & Ice God Statue melt. It would be nice to have them displayed all year round. Especially if you paid donuts for them. Just seems lame that you can only use them 1 month out of the year

I see from this thread that the snow sculptures now appear melted, however, I would like to know if we lose the bonuses attached to them, or do they still provide the bonuses in their melted state??
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    The friends adding system on my iPad is now the same as it is on androids.

Allow me to be the first major whiner here ... I HATE THAT. I can no longer access an alphabetical list of my friends except by going to my computer. Unless im missing something in all this. More to the point, I have no way of deleting anyone from my devices.

Did that make any sense.

THE GREEN IS AWESOME!!!!!!

I noticed this & thank you for mentioning it.

Is there another way to delete neighbors?

Better be. You're way up there on the top of my to-do list. ;);). (J/k)

Ha ha ha! I love you!

Also how are we supposed to accept friend requests?

Well, if I knew how to delete you without walking three feet across the room to my PC, I could delete you and then invite you (As if.), and then we could see what happens. Worst case ... Tee hee. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • jtgroth
    370 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I don't like the fact that the snowmen & Ice God Statue melt. It would be nice to have them displayed all year round. Especially if you paid donuts for them. Just seems lame that you can only use them 1 month out of the year

I see from this thread that the snow sculptures now appear melted, however, I would like to know if we lose the bonuses attached to them, or do they still provide the bonuses in their melted state??

Last year, we kept the bonuses, so I image we will this year. Haven't tested it yet though
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited January 2014
    jtgroth wrote:

Last year, we kept the bonuses, so I image we will this year. Haven't tested it yet though

When you tap on the info button on some of them, they still show bonus
  • Rooneytoon
    162 posts
    edited January 2014
    Well.. It really is disappointing.. :( since they gave us an update every 2 weeks from august till november (even through the big halloween update) I really didn't expect, that there is nothing new to buy/do with todays update.. *sigh* what to do now in the game? I am bored about just collecting money..
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Rooneytoon wrote:
    Well.. It really is disappointing.. :( since they gave us an update every 2 weeks from august till november (even through the big halloween update) I really didn't expect, that there is nothing new to buy/do with todays update.. *sigh* what to do now in the game? I am bored about just collecting money..

Maybe if we are lucky, this update is something that needed to be done before they gave us more content. Maybe we will get our in-game level 38 update, or the v-day update in the next couple of days?? One can only hope!!
  • coyle-a572
    5 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm on a Kindle Fire HD and can't find any way to update the game.

Is anyone else having this problem?
  • marcusz84
    32 posts
    edited January 2014

I only got Ice God yesterday haha!
  • tman19933612
    33 posts
    edited January 2014
    Now that my town is Christmas decoration free ( houses have no more lights, no more snowmen and useless candy canes, kept up my Santas workshop area though) I guess all I can do now is sit and wait until Thursday (hopefully they give us more quests and items then).
  • RynoJordan23
    470 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm guessing this update was just to remove the snow/Christmas update and we will get the next update on Thursday. A small one to tide us over until the Valentines Day update. But, as I said, it's just a guess. :)

And as far as the "unsolved murders" go, maybe that means Sideshow Bob will finally become a playable character?!
  • greyandgrey
    11 posts
    edited January 2014
    coyle-a572 wrote:
    I'm on a Kindle Fire HD and can't find any way to update the game.

Is anyone else having this problem?
    No, but I had to clear the cache for the play store (and the usual force stop for tsto).
  • 4junk3000
    5301 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    i finally got Snowball 2 and cleared the wheel today. whew!

i put all my snowmen in front of the Simpson house for a nice group photo.

ill add it to my sig later, since apparently i cant add an avatar. put one up when i joined, still doesnt display.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    If you are bored say I
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited January 2014
    If you are bored say I

Eh?
  • kmendo88
    432 posts
    edited January 2014
    So are Claus Co/Helter Shelter available for donuts or are they gone?
  • nutmac
    3 posts
    edited January 2014
    :evil: Ugh, I was in the middle of Mr. Plow and Plow King quests. They disappeared with this update.
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited January 2014
    kmendo88 wrote:
    So are Claus Co/Helter Shelter available for donuts or are they gone?
    Helter Shelter, I understand. But it would make no sense for Claus Co to be sold outside of Christmas. The Claus in Claus Co is the Claus in Santa Claus.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!