EA Forums - Banner

Hate this update

Prev134
yes it's pretty yuck. I particularly hate the awful green. It wasn't that bad before Christmas was it?

Replies

• fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    I don't get it. Why would they change it to an android version. Hate it. :twisted:

Thanks Josh.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited January 2014
    fastdan1 wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:
    I don't get it. Why would they change it to an android version. Hate it. :twisted:

Thanks Josh.

Lol, yes I thought about that after the fact. I've never posted that I hated something on here. Lol
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Finally got the new update after problems accessing my town. And it sucks :D
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited January 2014
    Thanks Obama!
  • jjnag1971
    211 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Finally got the new update. And it sucks :D

I downloaded the update, the green is very Technicolor looking, but what was the update?

So far, besides everything being reverted back to green and the Holiday wheel gone, nothing has happened.

34gpr8j.gif
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited January 2014
    bren1960 wrote:

Because now that you have to sign into Origin on the PC, you will be able to see all the ads for all the other great EA/Origin games---Makes great financial sense to me :wink:
  • lisaseviltwin
    207 posts
    edited January 2014
    Welcome to our Hell . . . . muahahahahahaha! :twisted:
  • sharkattack99
    54 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Few things it's more of a down grade to me they took the snow away :( and my snow sculptures melted and won't let me tap them to store them it sucks, other than I don't see much change so like I said it's more of a down grade than an upgrade.
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited January 2014
    and my snow sculptures melted and won't let me tap them to store them it sucks, .

Sure you can
  • nwyatt15
    88 posts
    edited January 2014
    Worst update..ever
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Welcome to our Hell . . . . muahahahahahaha! :twisted:

• bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited January 2014
    and my snow sculptures melted and won't let me tap them to store them it sucks, .

Sure you can

They could store b4
  • sharkattack99
    54 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    It won't let me tap them and there melted I guess I should have stored them before the update what a waste it's really frustrating
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    It won't let me tap them and there melted I guess I should have stored them before the update what a waste it's really frustrating

You need to use the select tool.
  • sharkattack99
    54 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Got it i restarted the phone and it i can few lol been having issues lately just chalk it up to yet another one *shrugs*
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Just when I was happy to have an update so I no longer had to see threads about the wheel.... then there's this. Oi.. :thumbdown:
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited January 2014
    ayyezajac wrote:
    Just when I was happy to have an update so I no longer had to see threads about the wheel.... then there's this. Oi.. :thumbdown:

Oh boo hoo
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    LOL,same thing happened on my Nexus. Used move tool, but it wouldn't grab them ... Except the Bart one. I could move him just fine.. Go figure. Restarted, and everything worked.

It's an omen. Of WHAT, I have no idea.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited January 2014
    nwyatt15 wrote:
    Worst update..ever

Worst update ever, so far. :)

I have to play with it before I can decide whether or not I like it. Now if my donut confirmation got turned off and I forget to turn it on; then, I will agree. Hmmm, better check while I'm thinking of it.
  • rnico2012
    74 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Forget the expectations of what will happen after the Christmas event and that wheel..
    The new thing about this update is that it's not an update!
    And sadly, means I won't get the Yeti, even with donuts...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.