EA Forums - Banner

Update in App Store

Replies

• escapecar
    7 posts
    edited January 2014
    coyle-a572 wrote:
    I'm on a Kindle Fire HD and can't find any way to update the game.

Is anyone else having this problem?

For the major updates, I've always had to uninstall the old version and then install the new from the Kindle Store.

The new version is available now. It will download 500MB worth of updates the first time you run it, so allow a little time.
  • philippama998
    739 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Sorry if it was asked already: exchange for coins or shall i spin my collected ones
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    Sorry if it was asked already: exchange for coins or shall i spin my collected ones

No exchange.
  • philippama998
    739 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    fastdan1 wrote:

No exchange.

Thanks so much, my 4yr old is having a jolly good time spinning the wheel like crazy now. You made a little girl very happy :)
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    fastdan1 wrote:

No exchange.

Thanks so much, my 4yr old is having a jolly good time spinning the wheel like crazy now. You made a little girl very happy :)

The game is rated for ages 12+. I'm afraid I'm going to have to turn you in. :)
  • jaspiring385
    132 posts
    edited January 2014
    The game has a rating? But I thought PEGI, CERO and ESRB only rated retail games. Tapped Out is a free download.
  • jaspiring385
    132 posts
    edited January 2014
    nutmac wrote:
    :evil: Ugh, I was in the middle of Mr. Plow and Plow King quests. They disappeared with this update.
    I've got it worse. I failed to get them. The only items I missed on the wheel. I don't have Barney anyway, but Mr Plow was the item I wanted the most. :(
  • ewaldklement
    73 posts
    edited January 2014
    After the update i can't even load my town :? First i get the welcome back screen, i tap to continue, then it's loading and crashhhhh.... Pfff this s*cks :x
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    The game has a rating? But I thought PEGI, CERO and ESRB only rated retail games. Tapped Out is a free download.

I don't know who does the rating, but in the App Store, it says 12+.
  • philippama998
    739 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    fastdan1 wrote:
    fastdan1 wrote:

No exchange.

The game is rated for ages 12+. I'm afraid I'm going to have to turn you in. :)

that will make a little girl very sad :(

*question to myself: shall i mention that my 1yr old spun as well... Guess i better keep it to myself*

was very successful. Had like 39 tokens and turned it into 25k. Thanks again :)
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    So are the wheel prizes that people didn't get available to buy for doughnuts or just gone? Cuz that would suck for those that just happened to be unlucky.
  • DD13world
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    The wheel prizes are gone & not appearing in any section which sucks. After all the spins just to try to get Claus Co. now a memory. Luckily I'll move on and focus on the rest of Springfield.
  • damonanddog
    16 posts
    edited January 2014
    Anyone else get logged out on starting the game after updating?
  • tyrekno
    6 posts
    edited January 2014
    Do items in your inventory count toward your bonus multiplier? The reason I ask is because I want to put some of my holiday items away.
  • astraljoe110
    50 posts
    edited January 2014
    I was hoping the snow would stay to Valentine's day, now I have Homer plowing nothing. The ice god should have been turned to stone to use as a statue by the ice rink or in the park. Now I'm debating on making a x-mas sight off the beaten path in SF or put it all in inventory.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    tyrekno wrote:
    Do items in your inventory count toward your bonus multiplier? The reason I ask is because I want to put some of my holiday items away.

I do not believe so.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I still haven't updated cause I still need Clausco in 1 of my towns, I'm still able to get gift cards since I didn't update yet :D
  • n0iseb0t
    94 posts
    edited January 2014
    one change in the update I really dislike: they removed the ability to paste in the login screen. every password I have is a random string of characters generated specifically for one account, stored in an encrypted database/app. it used to be that if I needed to log in, I'd copy the password to my clipboard and paste it into the game. now I have to look up the password and either write it out on paper or another device, launch the game and manually type it in. it's a bit of a pain in the *.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I just about to finish Judge Synders task in courthouse. Who triggers the next quest?
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    I just about to finish Judge Synders task in courthouse. Who triggers the next quest?

Complete walkthrough from another thread...
    Step one. Nobody triggers.

Get nobody to not do anything. Ohrs.

Quest complete no reward or buildings unlocked.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.