EA Forums - Banner

Hate this update

Replies

• Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited January 2014
    I agree the change in accessing the friend's list for us is not cool. I think the only reason the green looks a little off right now is because I got used to seeing my town covered in snow. So yes right now it does look a little strange, but I'll get used to it just like I had to get used to the snow. I'm just happy that it goes from snow to green unlike real life where it goes from snow, to blech, to mud, to green.
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    Declining friends requests is so much quicker on the new version.

I-Like-It-A-Lot-Jim-Carrey-In-Dumb-and-Dumber-Gif.gif

• mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited January 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    I don't care about the color or any of the other stuff. I've been playing since day one. What I hate is the inability to access my friend list. That's what my thread is about. Not my town, not the colors, etc :roll: rt back at ya

I’m not really worried about that. What is hilarious is that three pages have been filled with complains about the colour and not about the absence of that function. People around here really know their priorities... :roll:
  • benshTX
    12 posts
    edited January 2014
    I think they made a small, sneaky change to the Scratch-R -- after playing, it taunts you with a reminder that you'd have won X donuts if it'd been a golden ticket. Unless it's always done that, and I only just noticed today...
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited January 2014
    Who cares? It's just a normal update with nothing new. If you're going to complain about this update, you may as well complain that the sky is blue and would look better green or something random.

Huh?
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited January 2014
    Step one. Nobody triggers.

Get nobody to not do anything. Ohrs.

Quest complete no reward or buildings unlocked.

"Get nobody to not do anything.". ROFL. Love it! (Sister Helen Thomas, my fifth grade grammar teacher from 50 years ago, is shrieking from her grave: "Diagram that sentence!")

God ur funny. Love ready ur comments lol :lol:
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    benshTX wrote:
    I think they made a small, sneaky change to the Scratch-R -- after playing, it taunts you with a reminder that you'd have won X donuts if it'd been a golden ticket. Unless it's always done that, and I only just noticed today...

Not new.
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Its the same green. Relax people.

w8yb.jpg

Left: Update Right: Whacking day
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    madfish86 wrote:
    benshTX wrote:

Not new.

It used to say that, but it hasn't said that in several months--since the Gil sale, I believe. When the Golden Scratcher went away temporarily, they deleted that line ans probably forgot to put it back till now.
  • tman19933612
    33 posts
    edited January 2014
    What ea could have done is put something new for krusty land ( a short questline or a few items to hold us over until the Val day event, KL is ignored by ea so I think the addon deserves some attention be it a short quest or a new attraction)
  • russiantuba
    15 posts
    edited January 2014
    Krustyland has always crashed, but it takes 6 tries to get in...
  • spitomd
    24 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    How do I remove friends now? How do I check to see if my new friend keeps playing? I add someone who is level 10 and I'm level 37....I don't want that friend in my town! * update sucks!
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited January 2014
    spitomd wrote:
    How do I remove friends now? How do I check to see if my new friend keeps playing? I add someone who is level 10 and I'm level 37....I don't want that friend in my town! * update sucks!

I do hate this crappy way. Now you have to download origin via computer & remove that way. Sux
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Who cares? It's just a normal update with nothing new. If you're going to complain about this update, you may as well complain that the sky is blue and would look better green or something random.

Pancakes, I love them! Tater Tots, I hate them!!

Edit just noticed this was my 200th post, and definitely my most poignant ever.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited January 2014

w8yb.jpg

Pffttt!! Photo Shopped! LOL!
  • Zeosly
    46 posts
    edited January 2014
    I still don't know what the green stuff on the ground is. Seems like an odd color for snow...
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited January 2014
    I think the green is beautiful. Maybe because where I live is arid enough that we don't get a lot of green like that. I've been smiling all day.

So instead of letting us all poor Android folk access our friends list from our device, now everyone has to download EA to a PC? That's a drag. That must totally stink for you guys to have to start using such an awkward system, and it stinks for us because things are clearly moving AWAY from us getting to do everything from the one device. ((((((Group Hug)))))

Otherwise, it's kind of nice to get back to business as usual, and stop worrying about not having enough gift bags, and then trying to sort out who still needed them. And the collective stress from the wheel raised everyone's blood pressure by a good 15 points, whether you'd cleared it or not. Even with no new content, just having that and the snow gone is a nice change!

I'm just going to keep on keepin' on until whatever the next thing is...
  • SARPYCOMMISH
    15 posts
    edited January 2014
    Lost the ice rink after the update
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:

w8yb.jpg

Pffttt!! Photo Shopped! LOL!

Nonsense! I used instacollage on my iphone to make that! lol :P
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited January 2014
    benshTX wrote:

It used to do that as standard and then they removed it a couple of months ago so looks like theyve had a change of heart again
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.