EA Forums - Banner

Level 38 Spoiler

Replies

• jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    psycho1189 wrote:
    Sorry, I am relatively new to the forums ... Who exactly is spAnser? Does he work for EA? Is he a spy? What's the story? How does he get this information?

He most definitely is a spy.....*starts singing secret agent man*
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    psycho1189 wrote:
    Sorry, I am relatively new to the forums ... Who exactly is spAnser? Does he work for EA? Is he a spy? What's the story? How does he get this information?

Excellent question. Now that you mention it, we have no clue. He allegedly sometimes goes to work, but we really don't know. For all we know, he's posting from Cell Block D, at Leavenworth.

But as long as his information tends to be correct more often than not ... Well ...
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Wonder if blue hair lawyer and Snyder unlocks with the court hous
    And Lionel Hutz as a premium with his office
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    psycho1189 wrote:

Thanks a bunch. Now I can't get that song out of my head. ... "...they've given him a number, and taken 'waaaay his name."
  • aredoloza
    9 posts
    edited January 2014
    thanks for the update!!
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:

I'm not so sure we will be seeing 3 characters . Probably just Judge Snyder and Blue Haired Lawyer
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    psycho1189 wrote:
    He's just really good at speculating... Talks a lot about going through files, but I can only assume that means some sort of really good research material.
  • kanderson123
    247 posts
    edited January 2014
    psycho1189 wrote:

He is one of the definitions of the word awesome found on Wikipedia at least after I get a chance to update that webpage that is. Lol. He is someone who has helped a lot of real diehard Simpsons fans over the years in many ways; myself included and has graced us here at this website with great info as well as on his own website. 'Nuff said, the guy is great and he does all this great work on top of the work he actually gets paid for! Good man
  • JeremyPeake
    42 posts
    edited January 2014
    spAnser wrote:
    wsjm1984 wrote:
    I think they are trying to move away from the 3pm GMT updates to keep you and everybody else on their toes and catch us out :)

Catching me out is going to be very hard now that I wrote a script that makes posts on my website for me as soon as updates are released.

Is that the same script as in your signature? Because that one was off quite a bit prior to the update we received yesterday.
  • jennlevi
    70 posts
    edited January 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:

I feel like I'm one of the only people that will be devastated if Lionel Hutz doesn't come into the game! This would be a perfect opportunity. I know the man who voices the character is dead, but I'd gladly accept a voiceless Lionel Hutz to none at all! I'd also be very willing to drop donuts on Lionel Hutz.

About Judge Constance, yeah I see how people would want her, I mean it's another opportunity to get another female character in the game as they are so uncommon! :|
  • mblake525
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I read all of his posts with a British accent. This isn't something relevant to the conversation, just wanted to share. I associate everyone's profile with a particular voice. This may be a sign of schizophrenia. I sure hope not. I prefer to think if it as "creative."
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    psycho1189 wrote:
    He's just really good at speculating... Talks a lot about going through files, but I can only assume that means some sort of really good research material.

I envision something like this:

spanser_computer.jpg
  • cool2006
    788 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    i dont think we will get it till people who lost there towns are mended
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    psycho1189 wrote:

Thanks a bunch. Now I can't get that song out of my head. ... "...they've given him a number, and taken 'waaaay his name."

Sorry, I can't either....."chances are he won't live to see tomorrow...."
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited January 2014
    psycho1189 wrote:

Okay, the Ventures or Johnny Rivers?
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    psycho1189 wrote:
    He is the man behind the curtain...now move along move along ,nothing to see here
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    psycho1189 wrote:

spanser_computer.jpg
    :lol: lmao Exactly!
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    dgwglenn wrote:
    psycho1189 wrote:

Okay, the Ventures or Johnny Rivers?
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    psycho1189 wrote:

spanser_computer.jpg

Or this :)
    APkrHUE.png

EDIT: resize
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I hope we ll see 3 characters it's been 2 months no level update should reward us with our patience lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.